**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found one problem with all of this broken syncing stuff. All of my worlds and characters have disappeared including one really old world which I've had for 6+ years that I transferred from the 360. I took note of this and went to my 360 to get a half as cool but nostalgic version of the world but that's when all of this syncing stuff happened. Even though I can play the game now it seems the patch has removed the ability to transfer worlds from 360 meaning I can't get the world back which is sad. If there is a way please tell me so I can try to restore a piece of me and my brother's childhood.

I don't have any of my saves from 360 and I started new in Xbox one then when this update came out It still decides to sync so idk what exactly is happening with my stuff

Hey guys I have a fix for this. All you have to do is launch the game on Gamepass cloud gaming on a mobile device or on Gamepass through PC. After saving the game once, then return to your Xbox. The cloud save will sync on the Xbox end and the game will work fine.

I've got a new glitch. I made a couple new 1.4 worlds on my xbox and tried to kill wof in all of them. But only one world worked. The rest just crashed my entire game.

Among Us, Sans Fortnite, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit, Isabelle, Minecraft, Sus, Bee Movie, Bottle Flip, Jazz, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, AC/DC, Rick Roll, Rick Astley, Sans The Skenana, The Survivalists, C4, Corona Virus, Friday Night Funkin, TIKY, Milkshake, North Korea, Nuke, Dream, Peppa Pig, George Pig, Daddy Pig, Disney, MASK, Big Chungus, Muf fin Time, ASDF MOVIE, Scratch Cat, E, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YEET, Rip And Tear, Pepe, Drugs, PPAP, 2020, Mrs Kennedy, Lego,

Among Us, Sans Fortnite, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit, Isabelle, Minecraft, Sus, Bee Movie, Bottle Flip, Jazz, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, AC/DC, Rick Roll, Rick Astley, Sans The Skenana, The Survivalists, C4, Corona Virus, Friday Night Funkin, TIKY, Milkshake, North Korea, Nuke, Dream, Peppa Pig, George Pig, Daddy Pig, Disney, MASK, Big Chungus, Muf fin Time, ASDF MOVIE, Scratch Cat, E, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YEET, Rip And Tear, Pepe, Drugs, PPAP, 2020, Mrs Kennedy, Lego,

Please do not make random posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic. It is disruptive especially as a thread dealing with a major bug.

This thread is a place where it is fine to make random posts: Random Chitchat Thread

With that in mind. Please ensure future posts are related to the thread topic.

So apparently the sync save patch has been released, but I think I'm still having issues and I'm pretty sure it's the sync save that causing it. I'm the host of this world and a friends game has been crashing which causes his inventory to reset to what it was when he got on today. He got back up to around where he was and left in an attempt to ensure his inventory doesn't reset if another crash happens. Another crash happened and his inventory reset to what it was beforehand. We're on master mode so this is a huge punch in the gut

Not sure if it’s just me, but none of my worlds will save. I had the syncing problem so i played on my second acc and that worked great. However when the patch was released and i went onto my main, every world i tried to create wouldn’t save. I attempted to make a new world and when i backed out and went back, the 2 hours I just put in were magically deleted. This also happened with 2 other worlds afterwards. Not sure if this is because i have 176 mb of data or not but if this has a fix i’d love to know.

Last edited:
So apparently the sync save patch has been released, but I think I'm still having issues and I'm pretty sure it's the sync save that causing it. I'm the host of this world and a friends game has been crashing which causes his inventory to reset to what it was when he got on today. He got back up to around where he was and left in an attempt to ensure his inventory doesn't reset if another crash happens. Another crash happened and his inventory reset to what it was beforehand. We're on master mode so this is a huge punch in the gut
Happens to me to i play for about an hour and then that whole hour worth of inventory loot is gone once my game crashes

Can you explain more about this bug? This information isn't enough to be considered a bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom