Resolved [Xbox One] Achievements only showing unlocked in-game

Are you having this problem?

• Total voters

Femboy_Neo

Empress of Light
I have nearly every achievement according to the accomplishments menu in-game. But the achievements are not unlocking on my Xbox account. (In-game says I have 98% but my Xbox says 66%)

I need help, how do I fix this?

I have nearly every achievement according to the accomplishments menu in-game. But the achievements are not unlocking on my Xbox account. (In-game says I have 98% but my Xbox says 66%)

I need help, how do I fix this?
Hi there @BreakOG, welcome to the forums. :)

Which Xbox achievements do you have and which are missing? And then which in-game achievements do you have and which are you missing?

Hi there @BreakOG, welcome to the forums. :)

Which Xbox achievements do you have and which are missing? And then which in-game achievements do you have and which are you missing?
the images are what’s locked on Xbox, what’s locked in game is all fishing quests, gold fishing rod, and real estate agent.

Attachments

• 72940A5D-FF6B-4112-ACF0-E8C98EEBDDB7.png
    72940A5D-FF6B-4112-ACF0-E8C98EEBDDB7.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 3E978AE8-F8B0-426B-8C20-C96579EE775D.png
    3E978AE8-F8B0-426B-8C20-C96579EE775D.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 919DCDFE-F643-4B78-B518-0FE35EEBE8BC.jpeg
    919DCDFE-F643-4B78-B518-0FE35EEBE8BC.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 190
I haven't had this issue myself so I don't know if any of this will work, but googling a little bit reveals two solutions:
The second solution is a bit scary as it completely removes your account and save data from the console. Everything should still be stored in the cloud though, if you are connected to Xbox Live and isn't in offline mode.
If your's the only account on the console, you might as well do a factory reset (keeping games installed) as the result is the same.

the images are what’s locked on Xbox, what’s locked in game is all fishing quests, gold fishing rod, and real estate agent.
Were you able to get the Xbox achievements to work after trying out the suggestions that r4 posted above? The console achievements have always been kind of finicky.

oh, that wasn't it. I had to use a different account to unlock an achievment, then my main account worked again.
guess i just needed to remind the xbox that ACHIEVMENTS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME
Interesting, great to know that what you did got it working though. Thanks for sharing what worked.

Back
Top Bottom