Resolved [Xbox One] Craftable Statues?

Cujo

Terrarian
I need help, guys! I know how to craft the critter statues (Five of each critter and 50 stone) but there are craftable mob statues too! Everywhere I looked on the wiki, it didn't tell me how to craft them, only about them. Could you give me a list of the craftable mob statues, where to craft them, and what it takes (if you would be so kind)? I'd be so thankful! :D:D:D:D:D

Okay, so none of the statues like Drippler are included either? That stinks, I was going to farm out the money trough LOL :confused::pumpking::nymph:

I need help, guys! I know how to craft the critter statues (Five of each critter and 50 stone) but there are craftable mob statues too! Everywhere I looked on the wiki, it didn't tell me how to craft them, only about them. Could you give me a list of the craftable mob statues, where to craft them, and what it takes (if you would be so kind)? I'd be so thankful! :D:D:D:D:D
Sorry, you can only craft critter statues, you cannot craft mob statues. You’ll need to find a Drippler Statue, not craft one.

But like Criddle said, the craftable critter statues (and the mob statues that you cannot craft, but need to find like the Drippler statue) were added in 1.3.1.

Back
Top Bottom