Resolved [Xbox One] Enchanted Sword dropped from enemy in hallow

Spec1722

Terrarian
I don’t know if this is a glitch or not, but I was in the underground hallow, I got swarmed by enemies, I killed them, and there was an enchanted sword on the ground, I don’t know which one dropped it (if it did) I looked up on the wiki to see if any dropped the enchanted sword, and from what I saw, nothing did, is this supposed to happen?

I don’t know if this is a glitch or not, but I was in the underground hallow, I got swarmed by enemies, I killed them, and there was an enchanted sword on the ground, I don’t know which one dropped it (if it did) I looked up on the wiki to see if any dropped the enchanted sword, and from what I saw, nothing did, is this supposed to happen?
You might have broken an enchanted sword shrine.

You can find enchanted swords anywhere underground, not just the structure. Straight from the wiki: "The Enchanted Sword can be obtained from breaking the background sword sprites shown in the above picture. An Enchanted Sword Shrine always includes one of these, and they also spawn in random locations underground."
Yeah, it's very possible that you did something that broke the shrine. This can be from a pickaxe, or maybe from a tile-breaking explosion.

Back
Top Bottom