Xbox One XBox One - Game crashes on load at 99% Settling Liquids.

Brian Bailey

Terrarian
This has now happened to two worlds in the last week. Logging out/saving worlds just fine, come back and I'm unable to log back in. Both of them reach 99% Settling Liquids and then the game freezes momentarily before crashing to the dashboard. Is there a workaround?

This has now happened to two worlds in the last week. Logging out/saving worlds just fine, come back and I'm unable to log back in. Both of them reach 99% Settling Liquids and then the game freezes momentarily before crashing to the dashboard. Is there a workaround?
No workaround that I’m aware of @Brian Bailey, sorry to say. Make sure you let Pipeworks (the console developers) know at their preferred bug report form. I feel like I’ve been hearing more of this same issue ever since the latest update.

Bug report form is here. Including as much detail as possible can help them track down these issues faster. :)
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Not that this is a fix but I literally have the same issue, try this out so far it has worked for me.

I made a new character under the same amount and logged right onto the world I couldn't load in the other character. Try it and let me know how it goes for you.

Not that this is a fix but I literally have the same issue, try this out so far it has worked for me.

I made a new character under the same amount and logged right onto the world I couldn't load in the other character. Try it and let me know how it goes for you.
Thanks for the tip @DetroitDarkside313, hoping this workaround works for others.

I can't take full for discovering this, another user commented on a thread I opened with this solution and it did work for me. I'm just glad it worked I would have been devastated to have lost my world.

Now I'm tempted to build a few worlds so I'm not in the state I was lol

Hi my friend got problem like this! Chech this I
v

1.You buy Terraria from legal site

2.You got enough free space
(My friend get this problem)

3.Uninstall and install Terraria

I hope i help :)

This is happening to me on Xbox one.

This only happens with my main character in that world. If I use that same character on a different world it doesn't happen. If I use a different character in my main world it doesn't happen. It only happens with my main character in my main world.

This is happening to me on Xbox one.

This only happens with my main character in that world. If I use that same character on a different world it doesn't happen. If I use a different character in my main world it doesn't happen. It only happens with my main character in my main world.

Yeah that's why I just made a different character and removed everything from my original main character.

Yeah that's why I just made a different character and removed everything from my original main character.
Yeah but you lose your hearts, golden hearts and mana stars.

Anyone found a fix? I have been unable to play Terraria and have resorted to playing other games.

Still no fix as of 2nd Jan 2019.

Got a stack of life fruit, hearts, and Mana stars need some? Minor things I get it, it's no fix but you'll at least be able to get on the level.

Hi my friend got problem like this! Chech this I
v

1.You buy Terraria from legal site

2.You got enough free space
(My friend get this problem)

3.Uninstall and install Terraria

I hope i help :)
So if I do this I will keep all my progress and use my original character in my original world?

The issue is the map. I had the same problem, but I was able to log on with my character by switching the map off in the settings in the main menu. Idk why it works, but I guess we all just have to play without a map for now until they fix it. At least we know the world/character isn’t corrupt.

Ps. Hope this helps;)

The issue is the map. I had the same problem, but I was able to log on with my character by switching the map off in the settings in the main menu. Idk why it works, but I guess we all just have to play without a map for now until they fix it. At least we know the world/character isn’t corrupt.

Ps. Hope this helps;)
That is great information @Cheeshtick, thanks for sharing. If others try this and it works for you, please let me know so it can be shared with others that have the same problem.

I'm having the same issue (except it's 98% on Loading Liquids) on Xbox One.

I can enter with new characters on the crashing world or with the original character on new worlds, but I can't enter with the original character on the world that crashes.

Is anyone from support aware of the problem?

I'm having the same issue (except it's 98% on Loading Liquids) on Xbox One.

I can enter with new characters on the crashing world or with the original character on new worlds, but I can't enter with the original character on the world that crashes.

Is anyone from support aware of the problem?
Mine has changed from 99% to 98% so it is the same problem. If you are like me and you were pretty far into the world (I was just doing the lunar events when it crashed) you should know your world pretty well. Just go into settings and turn it off. Hopefully that helps and a fix comes soon.
[doublepost=1548458165,1548458128][/doublepost]
Mine has changed from 99% to 98% so it is the same problem. If you are like me and you were pretty far into the world (I was just doing the lunar events when it crashed) you should know your world pretty well. Just go into settings and turn map off. Hopefully that helps and a fix comes soon.

Back
Top Bottom