Resolved [Xbox One] Is it still possible to upload your world on the latest Xbox one S Version ?

Doouble Tap

Terrarian
As the title said. I made a world once and shared it on a website with other people to use, I was able to upload my profile and content to a USB stick, and use horizon to back it up and use TEdit with.

Now, I want to reupload my world, on this Xbox one S, I just got myself. How would I do this?

As the title said. I made a world once and shared it on a website with other people to use, I was able to upload my profile and content to a USB stick, and use horizon to back it up and use TEdit with.

Now, I want to reupload my world, on this Xbox one S, I just got myself. How would I do this?
Hi there @Doouble Tap, while it may be possible to share your world from Xbox, the policy of 505 Games (the publisher of Terraria on console) is that altering or distributing game files isn't permitted. As we (the Terraria Community Forums) adhere to 505 Games' policy, we don't allow any discussions about how to do it. You can read more about the policy here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

What you do with your console is, of course, up to you. But the answers for how to do this particular thing won't be found here. :)

Back
Top Bottom