Resolved [XBox One] Knight in shining armor achievement

thejaxster

Skeletron
Hello guys, I am trying to finish up the achievements before 1.3 comes out for xbox one. I have the armors but cannot seem to get this achievement to pop. Does anyone have a complete list I can use as a checklist. I have used the wiki, but it doesn't seem to be completely helpful. Also, I have been equipping the armors too, does that actually need to be done or just to have them in your inventory?

I would appreciate any help from you guys. Happy New Year!!

I used the armor list on the wiki (just ignore the 1.3 armors). You don't have to wear them, just have them in your inventory at one point. In fact make sure that you DON'T equip them. I don't think they get counted if they get equipped without being in a regular inventory slot.

For armors that have alternative pieces like helmets, make sure that you have those as well.
Also don't forget the Eskimo Armor (including the Pink variant).
You may also need the Wizard sets (not sure).

Good Luck (and a happy new year)! :)

Thanks @r4v1n6 . I have done that, found the items in my chests, put them in my inventory, then equipped them and then finally put them on mannequins. I at a loss to be honest. The wiki is what I used. Thanks again.

Hello guys, I am trying to finish up the achievements before 1.3 comes out for xbox one. I have the armors but cannot seem to get this achievement to pop. Does anyone have a complete list I can use as a checklist. I have used the wiki, but it doesn't seem to be completely helpful. Also, I have been equipping the armors too, does that actually need to be done or just to have them in your inventory?

I would appreciate any help from you guys. Happy New Year!!
One thing that seems to work for achievements (though it doesn't always make sense) is... if you are sure you've got everything needed for the achievement, take all of it, give it to a new character, bring them to a new world, and then see if the achievement pops. It doesn't make sense why this would help, but a lot of times the achievements finally hits after entering a new world with all the stuff.

Maybe this will help. These are the armors that got me the achievement:
Armor 1.png Armor 2.png Armor 3.png Armor 4.png Armor 5.png Armor Alt.png Armor Misc.png

Never thought of that @Unit One, thanks. And @r4v1n6, thanks for taking the time to provide those screenshots. you guys rock!

I will give feedback when I finish running back through the items. I will go through my main character again then a new one if it doesn't pop.

I was missing the ruby robe... Thank you again everyone!!

Last edited:
Never thought of that @Unit One, thanks. And @r4v1n6, thanks for taking the time to provide those screenshots. you guys rock!

I will give feedback when I finish running back through the items. I will go through my main character again then a new one if it doesn't pop.

I was missing the ruby robe... Thank you again everyone!!
It’s always that one elusive piece that’s missing. Glad you got it figured out.

Love the screenshots @r4v1n6, helps a ton.

Back
Top Bottom