Resolved [Xbox One] Lock npc

So I want to lock an npc to a house. So what I mean is if a npc would die it will respawed randomly to all n any house, but I want it to only spawn to a certain house. I know u could do this on PC, even with the new 1.3.4 update I still can't do this.

I have NEVER heard of the ability to do this, I need proof that this is real as for now it just seems like a false claim created by misunderstandings

I have NEVER heard of the ability to do this, I need proof that this is real as for now it just seems like a false claim created by misunderstandings
"...On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, NPC Flags have two different appearances: solid red and red with a golden frame. NPCs that move in by their own will have a regular red flag. If they are assigned to a house, the banner will have a golden frame. This indicates that if the NPC currently inhabiting the home were to die, the replacement for that NPC would move into that specified home. Due to this, a golden NPC flag will not disappear unless the home it is in is destroyed or the NPC is reassigned."

Taken from here.

Last edited:
hey thanks, never knew that the assigned NPC housing flags did more than just show that you picked the NPC to be there

U should really read the post. As stated I said it was for PC and u should learn how to play game before jumping to conclusions that u think it a false claim. The misunderstanding is on you. Think before u post.....

Back
Top Bottom