Resolved [XBox One] Mouse and keyboard for Xbox

DOOMmaster

Terrarian
Hi, I play Terraria on PC desktop and my friend plays on Xbox is their a way to use a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller?

Hi, I play Terraria on PC desktop and my friend plays on Xbox is their a way to use a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller?
Hi @DOOMmaster, welcome to the forum. :)

Currently Terraria on console does not have mouse and keyboard support. Pipeworks (the console developers) have said it’s something that might get looked into. No guarantees though.

Currently Terraria on console does not have mouse and keyboard support. Pipeworks (the console developers

Currently Terraria on console does not have mouse and keyboard support. Pipeworks (the console developers) have said it’s something that might get looked into. No guarantees though.

I really wish they would. It would be nice and it would bring me back to the game.

that would be amazing if they added that in 1.14 xbox, the alternative is to have a sensitivity for the smart and not smart cursor so yoyos and things are actually usable

i've noticed that in settings it has the cursor color option.
and that sometimes when i click the cursor is visible for like a frame or two.
if terraria doesn't have keyboard and mouse support then why do they have that?

Probably a porting thing or they may have scrapped keyboard and mouse support during development for some unknown reason

Unsure @Orangexbox4587, are you positive they were part of the Terraria game settings, or something in the console settings?

No it’s the cursor color of the circle and plus sign, we have a cursor on console and mobile, it’s not like pc’s,(it’s the circle or plus sign I just stated) it’s just that mobile doesn’t have a color setting...
Ok console I set that cursor to red, and it’s always been like that..

Back
Top Bottom