Xbox One Xbox one multiplayer issues

Yinyl

Terrarian
So me and my freind both got terraria a week ago and were able to play the first time had fun and such and now whenever I try to join or invite him it says connecting for a bit then says try again in a few minutes and I tried again nothing but when we try to join somebody else’s world like for example me and my second freind join my third freind and we’re able to but when I try to join just my second freind or he try’s to join me it doesn’t work server problem or is there a fix ?

So me and my freind both got terraria a week ago and were able to play the first time had fun and such and now whenever I try to join or invite him it says connecting for a bit then says try again in a few minutes and I tried again nothing but when we try to join somebody else’s world like for example me and my second freind join my third freind and we’re able to but when I try to join just my second freind or he try’s to join me it doesn’t work server problem or is there a fix ?
Hi there @Yinyl, welcome to the forums. :) Not sure what could be happening. If you were able to play together in the first place, is there anything that changed with your network or internet? Anything different with how you’re inviting or trying to join? I’m not sure that there’s anything you can change within the game, seems more like a connection/network issue.

Hi there @Yinyl, welcome to the forums. :) Not sure what could be happening. If you were able to play together in the first place, is there anything that changed with your network or internet? Anything different with how you’re inviting or trying to join? I’m not sure that there’s anything you can change within the game, seems more like a connection/network issue.
The only thing that has changed is that I went to a diffrent house when it worked so that might be the problem

Back
Top Bottom