Resolved [Xbox One] Multiplayer not working

LeoFab

Skeletron
For some reason local multiplayer is unavailable to me and my sister she loves to play this game but cannot for some odd reason if this is a bug can it be fixed and if I am just not using the right buttons on her controller to add her to the game could someone please tell me how to use local multiplayer

For some reason local multiplayer is unavailable to me and my sister she loves to play this game but cannot for some odd reason if this is a bug can it be fixed and if I am just not using the right buttons on her controller to add her to the game could someone please tell me how to use local multiplayer
Hi there @LeoFab. :)

See if this helps…
  • Have Player 1 start a single player game
  • On a second controller, press the setting button
  • Have Player 2 select a different account profile than Player 1
That should be it.

See if this helps…
That should be it.
Do you know if they removed 4 player offline split screen? Since update can no longer have more than 2 a player split screen offline on single player mode when used to be able to have 4 player split screen on there. Been trying to find an answer for this for days now.

Do you know if they removed 4 player offline split screen? Since update can no longer have more than 2 a player split screen offline on single player mode when used to be able to have 4 player split screen on there. Been trying to find an answer for this for days now.
Hmm, I don’t think so. If I recall correctly I’ve seen some players recently indicate they have had 3-player split screen.

I know that splitscreen+online is not currently supported though.

Hmm, I don’t think so. If I recall correctly I’ve seen some players recently indicate they have had 3-player split screen.

First thing, thank you for replying. I have been going crazy trying to find out what's going on with this lol. See I can't even find any new console 4 player offline split screen content since update, but I guess people didn't really use the feature much anyways, but those of us who did took a big hit with this. It's usually people like me who were using it to play with their kids who are asking and complaining about it. It just doesn't work anymore and I am reading more and more about it from people with no answer yet. I'm hoping it's something that is still getting implemented and they just didn't want to delay the update by adding it, like how he explained happened with the online with split screen. If that's not the case and it's just removed for whatever reason for good, then me and the like 14 other people who used this offline couch co-op feature would like to know lol. Thanks again for responding though I really appreciate that. You will probably see several posts from me asking about this in like every thread that had "split screen" in the titles.

First thing, thank you for replying. I have been going crazy trying to find out what's going on with this lol. See I can't even find any new console 4 player offline split screen content since update, but I guess people didn't really use the feature much anyways, but those of us who did took a big hit with this. It's usually people like me who were using it to play with their kids who are asking and complaining about it. It just doesn't work anymore and I am reading more and more about it from people with no answer yet. I'm hoping it's something that is still getting implemented and they just didn't want to delay the update by adding it, like how he explained happened with the online with split screen. If that's not the case and it's just removed for whatever reason for good, then me and the like 14 other people who used this offline couch co-op feature would like to know lol. Thanks again for responding though I really appreciate that. You will probably see several posts from me asking about this in like every thread that had "split screen" in the titles.
There's more of us than you know, it's a great game to play with the kids

See if this helps…
That should be it.
Hi unit one I have a recommendation for the devs which is to allow local multiplayer at the same time as online multiplayer because my sister likes to play locally with me but cannot play with me when I play with my cousins online so I have to choose between my cousins and my sister which is very hard to do please implement this feature it would be a big help

Back
Top Bottom