Resolved [Xbox One] Returning player. Progression?

Zombie_mayor

Skeletron Prime
I haven't played since Duke Fishron on the 360, but I just recently bought this for the X1 and I'm unsure what to do now, or how to go about it. Any advice on how to progress post-Fishron would be appreciated, and ty in advance.

P.S. I imported my main world/character so I'm ready to go. Just unsure what to do or how.

Please remember that if you have already killed Golem in your world before the update, you will have to kill him again for the Cultists to finally show up.

Please remember that if you have already killed Golem in your world before the update, you will have to kill him again for the Cultists to finally show up.

Yeah, also they might not show up if the entrance has been modified in any way.

Weirdly enough, I haven't beaten the Golem once since I repurchased Terraria AND the entrance to the dungeon in my home world is modified and the cultists still managed to show up. XD

Is that all there is for me to do? Just the moon lord stuff?

I mean, I'm sure theres more items to collect if I really wanted to let my inner hoarder out. I just thought there would be more bosses. Ah well.

Maybe I'll just start a new world then and work my way up to moon lord from scratch. Which gives me a reason to go kill the golem because I refuse to mine with a wooden pickaxe. XD

Thanks y'all. ^_^

Weirdly enough, I haven't beaten the Golem once since I repurchased Terraria AND the entrance to the dungeon in my home world is modified and the cultists still managed to show up. XD

Is that all there is for me to do? Just the moon lord stuff?

I mean, I'm sure theres more items to collect if I really wanted to let my inner hoarder out. I just thought there would be more bosses. Ah well.

Maybe I'll just start a new world then and work my way up to moon lord from scratch. Which gives me a reason to go kill the golem because I refuse to mine with a wooden pickaxe. XD

Thanks y'all. ^_^
If you'd like, you can also try the Martian Madness event by getting scanned by a Martian Probe in the Space layer. This event can only happen on a world with Golem defeated(which you already have.) And there is the Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon if you're interested.

And if you are going to start a new character, then you could try the new Expert mode. This mode increases the difficulty of the game dramatically, but you get better loot chances and exclusive gear from bosses in return.

Not to mention the many new items, weapons, and accessories that this update brought, so keep an eye out for new things!

Have fun :D

Back
Top Bottom