Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy to see the news hit todays! Now here comes people asking for when?....
I just want people to go, Yeah or something but when it comes out it will stop and liz will have a shirt that says yes and everyone throw fireworks! its going to be a crazy release on xbox. Ty Pipework and Terraria official for all the news and updates!

I reckon that these events will still occur in multiplayer. Unless they were stopped in 1.3 PC and PS4, I don't see why they'd attempt to rid them from multiplayer. Although I guess there may be a glitch if lots join and one stands too close to the meteorite...
I have had multiple issues where in multiplayer these things will no happen, along with the wall of flesh not spawning if the host is in hell

i wouldnt get my hopes up about it coming out patch tuesday, unless ms cert team works on the weekends today is the first day they are reviewing it, so it will probably drop on thursday like the ps4 version. IMO a tad too close to MHW date so i'll get like 1 day of terraria in me.

edit: i'm gonna copy the terraria control scheme for consoles to like notepad just in case they dont have the legacy scheme available.

Hey Wait, So If Xbox 1.3 Was Already Put Into Certification, And Then The 2nd PS4 Hotfix After, How Does The 1.3 Update For Xbox Have The Hotfix?
They couldn’t properly finish the certification process due to Christmas coming so soon afterwards. So in the meantime, they started working on the reported bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom