Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad to see this update finally ready to hit - hopeful it will clean up a ton of the issues on PS4 and finally our Xbox friends can dive into the 1.3 pool once MS gives approval! :cool:
Please bless me so I can get your Dev Set as soon it comes out on Xbox :p

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the certification takes 5 days, my internet resets! Meaning that I could download the update without waiting a couple of days. And this may be the excitement talking, but I'm very proud to have Pipeworks as that people who are delivering us this update. Everything bad I have said about ya'll, I take back!
Do you know how certification works? This post is very poorly worded.

Could you update the terraria news wiki page plz? And how do you change the name of your profile (as in from terrarian to a different entity), just wondering

have someone join drop the item and have them exit without saving
no save and exit :p also a working dupe glitch is as follows
Put the items in a chest, save and exit, join back in, take the items out of the chest, kill yourself, and when you respawn, go to home screen, close application, and go back into your world, and you have just duplicated the items. Now rinse, and repeat.

no save and exit :p also a working dupe glitch is as follows
Put the items in a chest, save and exit, join back in, take the items out of the chest, kill yourself, and when you respawn, go to home screen, close application, and go back into your world, and you have just duplicated the items. Now rinse, and repeat.
i thought they would add it back oh well XD

Lol patience is key we leave people loan and people might be getting things done see now 1.3 has finally been submitted to certification for both consuls

Patients patients patients I can’t say that enough I can but that’s beside the point

OK now one more time patience because here it comes 1.3 will take 3 to 10 days<— <— ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh I had that bug before!! I joined my friend’s server and it renamed one of my main worlds, so whenever I tried to join the renamed one, it just made my game crash repeatedly until I deleted the server! Lost my Rod of Discord because of it :mad:

THANK YOU SO MUCH PIPEWORKS! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THE WAIT WAS LONG BUR WORTH IT! THANKS FOR MAKING ONE OF THE BEST GAMES WHAT IT IS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom