Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he meant save scumming (didn't get what you want go to the dashboard and quit terraria)

Oh, that. The slow version of the exit-without-saving trick. Yeah, I could do that, too. Thank you for clarifying ^_^

Not this way, have others duplication methods, i don't use them, because i consider it a type of cheating:
  1. Place a storage container that can hold items.
  2. Fill the container with any item(s).
  3. Use the Ice Rod on a corner of the storage.
  4. Use a Pickaxe to break the container.
  5. Enjoy infinite storage.
I don't know if it has been fixed or not:bluslime:

I've never heard of that trick.

brought up the slow version as exit without saving option is going away in the next update.

After spending forever trying to get the one last rare item from a quest, like from the fisherman, patience for doing it the "legit" way runs out and I will do what I have to, to get it done and over with.

I still plan on farming Golem, but the option of exit-without-save is still on the table

I doubt Microsoft cares about an indie games integrity on there console when they released pubg in the worst state I've ever seen a game in my 18 years of being alive.
You never played fortnite when it was first out did you? It was worse
[doublepost=1517058077,1517057719][/doublepost]Didnt they only take exiting without saving out because PC doesn't have that and that's what they remodeled the game after now

Ya'll shouldn't talk about duplication glitches on here cause they'll just fix them. The one I use they can't fix cause they'll have to change the Xbox system itself.

They shouldn't fix duplication glitches, though, because it's a sandbox game and we should be able to do whatever we want.
Thats exactly why ''yall'' need to talk about glitches.

Also it breaks the game, take my example.. i used to love ff9.. bought the ps4 version.. now i cant bring myself to play it because i only used the hit 9999 dmg cheat ONCE. Because for the remainder i dont see why i should 'waste time' taking 4 minutes a battle when i can just turn that cheat on. Glitch abuse works the same way, there no longer is incentive to actually play the game because a glitch can grant you everything you want. Then what the hell are you still playing the game for? Trophies? You didnt earn them.. Playing the game is the point of the game, not amassing the reward. Stop ruining games for yourself, and others in online cases (which is how my fun in diablo series was ruined by people who dropped hacked weapons into my game).

I doubt Microsoft cares about an indie games integrity on there console when they released pubg in the worst state I've ever seen a game in my 18 years of being alive.
Yea this is so true Microsoft just wanted the money from pubg and it was so buggy and now pipeworks releases 1.3 for Microsoft to accept and the r only a few bugs and they say no this is just unfair Microsoft just want money and it backfired on them coz they had to pay for every bug to be fixed

Also it breaks the game, take my example.. i used to love ff9.. bought the ps4 version.. now i cant bring myself to play it because i only used the hit 9999 dmg cheat ONCE. Because for the remainder i dont see why i should 'waste time' taking 4 minutes a battle when i can just turn that cheat on. Glitch abuse works the same way, there no longer is incentive to actually play the game because a glitch can grant you everything you want. Then what the hell are you still playing the game for? Trophies? You didnt earn them.. Playing the game is the point of the game, not amassing the reward. Stop ruining games for yourself, and others in online cases (which is how my fun in diablo series was ruined by people who dropped hacked weapons into my game).
Actually fun is the point of the game, if people want to cheat it’s their loss but if they’re having fun then it’s fine
Unless you cheat in a multiplayer game, that just makes it less fun for everyone else

I don't use glitchs in terraria, only if i lost itens by stupid things (If i accidentally put an item on trash, for example) more I'll NEVER do it for cheating reasons

Hey folks. For you PS4 players out there...
What's the custom button mapping like? Is there separate mapping for gameplay and the UI?

I will admit to having duplicated two stacks of pearlstone brick for a build when I ran out. None of my worlds have a Hallowed desert so I had no source of pearlsand to make it normally. And I duped a stack of oil rag sconces because I wanted them for a build and it took me something like fifteen worlds before I found a dungeon that actually had the things for me to loot

I use dupe glitches for building materials (paint, blocks ,etc) for pixel art purposes.
[doublepost=1517063791,1517063519][/doublepost]Also some of us like to build without having to create 2 worlds(one for crimson and corruption blocks) solely for building materials for a massive build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom