Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the twitter update, I became very excited, but then my excitement turned to worry.... I am having a hard time maintaining confidence that my legacy map and characters will make it over the conversion process. I was so pumped at first but sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. Are others feeling this way? Or am I the only one...? I can handle crashes, but overwritten maps are a major concern for me seeing as on xbone, we dont have a way to send maps saves or back them up like we used to on 360. We are left to TRUST the cloud.

When I saw the twitter update, I became very excited, but then my excitement turned to worry.... I am having a hard time maintaining confidence that my legacy map and characters will make it over the conversion process. I was so pumped at first but sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. Are others feeling this way? Or am I the only one...? I can handle crashes, but overwritten maps are a major concern for me seeing as on xbone, we dont have a way to send maps saves or back them up like we used to on 360. We are left to TRUST the cloud.

I would recommend making a new " testing" world with a new "testing" character and giving them good gear to get really far really easily, then after making new items put the better items in your other world and when the update comes out take the testing character/world and see how it does in the update and if it doesn't work out don't use your legacy world. Thats what plan im going to use

Could you update the terraria news wiki page plz? And how do you change the name of your profile (as in from terrarian to a different entity), just wondering

You can update the terraria news on the wiki yourself. Anyone can edit there. Also, for the titles, you need to go to your profile to change them there. You can find more info on the trophies/titles here.

I'm very excited about this news.. I'm also glad that everyone has changed their attitudes now that the end is in sight. I never lost faith however, I'm very proud of the way Pipeworks has handled both the development and PR for this update. I don't think we could ask for a better team to have on our side.

Agh! The excitement is overwhelming.
I hadn’t checked these forums in a while, and had that “sixth sense” inkling of a hope (or whatever you want to call it) that something happened.
Been playing Terraria as it is on console off, and on to get into the Grove of the game again.
I hope the bug squishing keeps going strong! I’ll definitle lend a hand in it as I’m able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom