Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps4 hotfixes were submitted yesterday. If we don't get xbox one this week... well, let's just say i would not be very happy.
I'm would keep my pants on. Unless they cut corners thanks to being submitted earlier, I don't think it will be out until next tuesday.

Did you guys fix the frame drops? Me and my friend are good builders and we build a lot on 360 and the thing is when I transfer my map to Xbox one, it sucks because it HAS SO MANY FRAMEDROPS!! It's really annoying and sad that the map doesn't work on Xbox one because if we put a lot of details on the builds, the game won't respond correctly. And cmon, this is next gen. It should handle all that stuffs without any problems. Here's the video and skip to 1:10 for you to see the problem I have.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT AND I HAVE AN REALLY SUPER AWESOME MOON LORD ARENA BUT THE FRAME DROPS DOESN'T LET ME PLAY IT MUCH BECAUSE IS REALLY ANNOYING!! Thank you if you read this and PLEASE REPLY!!!

Did you guys fix the frame drops? Me and my friend are good builders and we build a lot on 360 and the thing is when I transfer my map to Xbox one, it sucks because it HAS SO MANY FRAMEDROPS!! It's really annoying and sad that the map doesn't work on Xbox one because if we put a lot of details on the builds, the game won't respond correctly. And cmon, this is next gen. It should handle all that stuffs without any problems. Here's the video and skip to 1:10 for you to see the problem I have.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT AND I HAVE AN REALLY SUPER AWESOME MOON LORD ARENA BUT THE FRAME DROPS DOESN'T LET ME PLAY IT MUCH BECAUSE IS REALLY ANNOYING!! Thank you if you read this and PLEASE REPLY!!!
It's because of the modded stacks, not the build, hacker.

I have noticed this too, but in a sky tunnel I built version 1.2 for the Xbox one. The way I built the tunnel was a bit of an abstract using lots of different wall tiles, running through the tunnel would drop the fps down so low that walking/flying low was quicker. The world got deleted so I cant share the art work.

I remember I played 360 to end game when it first came out then modded then got Xbox one version it didn't have transferring got to end game again and never transfered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom