Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe they have the ability to increase your ram/proccessor speeds to display all that code at once. This is more of a hardware issue then it is a programming one.

I hope it's going to realse on Friday, but if It doesnt... Microsoft... well let's just say... will have a late Xmas gift... of A STORE FILLED WITH STUFF ANIMALS!!!! WAHAHAHAHAA!!!:pumpking::pumpking:~;)

I hope it's going to realse on Friday, but if It doesnt... Microsoft... well let's just say... will have a late Xmas gift... of A STORE FILLED WITH STUFF ANIMALS!!!! WAHAHAHAHAA!!!:pumpking::pumpking:~;)
OOF that's terrible I do have to say since they put it up on Friday it will most likely be later today or tomorrow

Yay! My main storage world converted after this update and I'm able to play though now the new controls are confusing and my eyes can't really see well enough to make sense of the UI. But still, thank you so much for your hard work in getting this update out so quickly. It will be nice to play Terraria again.

Creative mode on PC?

You know the mods that antrex and some other really good builders on PC use? Don't know the name of the mod but they use "hacks" too but that doesn't mean they are bad or anything. I think the name is tmodloader or something. And that it also you can zoom out and build just by using your mouse and not moving at all. And have Infinite blocks and stuff. And to me, that's creative mode to the finest lol.
[doublepost=1516740544,1516740489][/doublepost]
No creative mode, Bucko

Is similar to creative mode if you think about it, boy :D. Have infinite blocks, can zoom out to build as much as you want and so on. Again, stop being so close minded lol.

[/QUOTE]
Do you seriously think the devs can change your console's hardware? That is clearly a problem with the console, and if you want creative mode, just get a pc lol
Did you guys fix the frame drops? Me and my friend are good builders and we build a lot on 360 and the thing is when I transfer my map to Xbox one, it sucks because it HAS SO MANY FRAMEDROPS!! It's really annoying and sad that the map doesn't work on Xbox one because if we put a lot of details on the builds, the game won't respond correctly. And cmon, this is next gen. It should handle all that stuffs without any problems. Here's the video and skip to 1:10 for you to see the problem I have.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT AND I HAVE AN REALLY SUPER AWESOME MOON LORD ARENA BUT THE FRAME DROPS DOESN'T LET ME PLAY IT MUCH BECAUSE IS REALLY ANNOYING!! Thank you if you read this and PLEASE REPLY!!!

Looks like the update is out on ps4. I cannot test out for a few days thow. Does anyone know if this has fixed the bug where the game will crash when trying to convert your world's? I would really like to have my old characters and world's back. Me and my son and wife put a lot of time into the game and didn't cheat or anything.

Do you seriously think the devs can change your console's hardware? That is clearly a problem with the console, and if you want creative mode, just get a pc lol[/QUOTE]

Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC because I have my friend helping me build on console. And oh really? What about Star Wars battlefront 2? That game needs more power and needs to DEAL WITH A LOT OF STUFFS IN THE SAME TIME AND IT STILL RUNS SMOOTH AND GOOD. AND THE GAME HAS 80GB. And terraria has below than 1GB. And if you're gonna tell me "well pipeworks is not a profesional team like dice" well then don't say that stupid irrelevant comment that it's hardware fault, dumb dumb. Stop with your stupid bs and start thinking outside of the box. You're one of those stupid forum members that has the iq below 10 lmfao. I'll probably ignore your next response because you're giving me a headache for Christ sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom