Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation is worrying me, so many people are optimistic that it will come out this week, if it does then cool but based on recent update Microsoft is quite slow with their certification
[doublepost=1516742873,1516742826][/doublepost]
Its actually worse than before...
Welp, now I’m starting to think they may pull this update out again.

Not trolling, belive what you want, but it is actually unplayable atm. On PS4 u can send in bug report (with video and screenshot)after a crash, so there is not needed to post here also..

True, I just don’t want the same thing to happen again

At the most it should take is Wednesday next week if it doesn't come out by then... I call first to go to Microsoft to complain!
[doublepost=1516743544,1516743479][/doublepost]I wonder what would happen if I reported myself?...
[doublepost=1516743925][/doublepost]
At the most it should take is Wednesday next week if it doesn't come out by then... I call first to go to Microsoft to complain!
[doublepost=1516743544,1516743479][/doublepost]I wonder what would happen if I reported myself?...
I reported myself...

Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking.
Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)

Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)
Do you type with your toes? Also, what you just said has nothing to do with the fact that the developers cannot change your hardware. You're just using slang and all the big words you know to sound like you know what you're talking about.

@Devourer of Gods and @DjXavier1999

These kinds of posts are completely unacceptable for our Forum Rules & Culture. Either post respectfully or do not post at all. You are both excused from posting further on this Thread. Devourer, there will be more details in a PM.

[doublepost=1516743925][/doublepost]
I reported myself...

There are valid reasons to report oneself. If you want to ask about them, you can send a PM to myself or any staff member, but please do not make a report without a valid reason. They are only to be used when there is a legitimate issue that requires Staff Attention.

@DjXavier1999 @Devourer of Gods
How about you both shut the :red: up and focus on the topic. 1.3 is coming to consoles. That's what this post is about. If you 2 want to :red: about Computers vs Consoles, then DM eachother and don't make pages upon pages of arguing. Stay on topic.

@Orian116

Please report and move on in the future if you see disrespectful posts. Do not attempt to address them yourself, it is the job of the Forum Staff to deal with disruptive behavior. And returning disrespectful behavior with disrespectful behavior does not help the situation.

Last edited:
@Devourer of Gods and @DjXavier1999

These kinds of posts are completely unacceptable for our Forum Rules & Culture. Either post respectfully or do not post at all. You are both excused from posting further on this Thread. Devourer, there will be more details in a PM.

There are valid reasons to report oneself. If you want to ask about them, you can send a PM to myself or any staff member, but please do not make a report without a valid reason. They are only to be used when there is a legitimate issue that requires Staff Attention.

Ok, Sorry :(
One question though, how do you PM someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom