Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki has the PS4 hotfix update actually launched? I still had my game freeze repeatedly last night (not quite 24 hours ago) while I died with my stardust dragon out.

They fixed the issue with segmented creatures (including the stardust dragon). Be warned that there are currently some instances of autosave crashes happening on legacy world's.
whelp i know what i'm going on avoid playing on for a bit i will transfer but that's it.

They fixed the issue with segmented creatures (including the stardust dragon). Be warned that there are currently some instances of autosave crashes happening on legacy world's.
I just saw the timestamp on the post announcing the update being live, and my bad playsession predates it, so maybe the update wasn't out at the time I had my problem. I'll know in 30 (blessed) minutes when the anklebiters are in bed and mommy gets some "me" time.

Hello, I was wondering if there is a special way to get legacy worlds that did not convert when 1.3 launched? I updated the game and went to my worlds and they are still not there. I went in the cloud to see if they could come from there but it only crashes Terraria. Thank you.

Hey guys, I have one question. After the update has been certified, will the update be automatically sent to Xbox so everyone can update or does the update get sent back to pipeworks..., I don’t understand what will happen. Can anyone explain please?

They said they fixed segmented creatures but I still crashed with stardust dragon on first test after the update. It may have been unrelated though as usually that freeze happened instantaneously upon death and this time was a few seconds after. I'm still testing issues on mine as I'm unplayable since today's update.

Hey guys, I have one question. After the update has been certified, will the update be automatically sent to Xbox so everyone can update or does the update get sent back to pipeworks..., I don’t understand what will happen. Can anyone explain please?
It will be sent back to Pipeworks where they can launch the update to all Xbox1s
[doublepost=1516763943,1516763818][/doublepost]
I would walk 500 hundred miles to see the 1.3 update and I would wait 5-7 more day
Days*, day would be used only when referencing only 1 amount of something.

I CAN MAKE This happen! Btw my little screen shot was made possible with 40k chips #EpicWeekend
And while you are waiting for the army to built, you should get crunchyroll. Crunchyroll lets you stream anime free at no cost. You can watch all your favourite anime such as: naruto, my hero acedamia, attack on titan and much more. Use the promo code BLAZEYKAT at <Link removed by Staff>

Leave your answers in the comm- sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
And while you are waiting for the army to built, you should get crunchyroll. Crunchyroll lets you stream anime free at no cost. You can watch all your favourite anime such as: naruto, my hero acedamia, attack on titan and much more. Use the promo code BLAZEYKAT at <Link removed by Staff>

Leave your answers in the comm- sorry.
.......................:golem:............................. :golem:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime:
:pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime:
:kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime:
:pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking:
These are my army plans, but I need the budget...

which is why this forum post is sponsored by audible. This army was made possible by audible. Audible is the leading provider of audio books. They have over 180,000 of audio books to choose from. Visit <link removed by stafffor one free audio book! This is the best place for audio books and I cannot recommend it enough.

@JellyMantis

The discussion of other websites is completely off topic from the Thread and is considered advertising. We do not permit advertisement of other websites or services. Please ensure that your posts are related to the Thread Topic, and to not make off topic advertising posts again.

This news is so fantastic I think I might be going insane. I remember when 1.2 came out for consoles(although it was far from stable). I had no idea when it was coming out at the time and I didn't know the forums existed so I was minding my own business when it all of the sudden was in need of updating. That update both made and ruined my day(because it sent my characters, valuables, and maps into utter oblivion(specifically the one map that actually had value))

Hey you know what would be hilarious? If the Xbox certification failed again.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom