Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you know what would be hilarious? If the Xbox certification failed again.
giphy.gif
It didn't fail it was pulled early after hearing all the world save losing bugs occurring.

Still awaiting Certification: Xbox One
@JellyMantis

The discussion of other websites is completely off topic from the Thread and is considered advertising. We do not permit advertisement of other websites or services. Please ensure that your posts are related to the Thread Topic, and to not make off topic advertising posts again.
Agreed! Besides I prefer Dragon Ball Z, and FMA: Brotherhood, The Land Before Time, Junglebook, TinkerBell, How to Tame Your Dragon, Harry Potter , Twighlight, The Matrix, Independence Day, Cold Fusion Reactors, How Information is Relevant and how time is not but Certification is still in the now so, yeah I don't really need websites from strangers. ",

Agreed! Besides I prefer Dragon Ball Z, and FMA: Brotherhood, The Land Before Time, Junglebook, TinkerBell, How to Tame Your Dragon, Harry Potter , Twighlight, The Matrix, Independence Day, Cold Fusion Reactors, How Information is Relevant and how time is not but Certification is still in the now so, yeah I don't really need websites from strangers. ",
And I do not honestly believe cold fusion reactors could work given the highest energy platforms utilize hot fusion cores. Microsoft can load that update into the hadron any time now and lorrenz it to me :D

i was making a joke btw

Are the autosave crashes limited to pre 1.3 chars/worlds? All of mine are post 1.3, and I'm trying to decided whether to update. The bugs before were avoidable but the autosave crash seem worse.

I also would like to know this! My current game is 1.3 on and not legacy.

Basically, is anyone that started fresh getting the save crashes??

Hmmm, I wish I hadn't installed this update. On the whole it seems very unstable.

I now get graphical glitches and terrible lag during events, and regular crashes.

All my worlds and characters are post 1.3.

Edited: having tried deleting numbered.map files, SYSTEM and Misc, I haven't had any crashes, but it still seems laggy during events.

Last edited:
@Devourer of Gods and @DjXavier1999

These kinds of posts are completely unacceptable for our Forum Rules & Culture. Either post respectfully or do not post at all. You are both excused from posting further on this Thread. Devourer, there will be more details in a PM.

There are valid reasons to report oneself. If you want to ask about them, you can send a PM to myself or any staff member, but please do not make a report without a valid reason. They are only to be used when there is a legitimate issue that requires Staff Attention.

@Orian116

Please report and move on in the future if you see disrespectful posts. Do not attempt to address them yourself, it is the job of the Forum Staff to deal with disruptive behavior. And returning disrespectful behavior with disrespectful behavior does not help the situation.
Took you long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom