Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if you don’t like it don’t read it

This never works. It just gives the person writing it free will. If the comment is an IMO comment, then, obviously, leave them be.

But, if a comment is abusive (controversial on where to draw the line), extreme harassment-based (controversial on where to draw the line), racist, sexist, against Terraria, against video games in general, inappropriate (controversial on where to draw the line) or anything unacceptable (controversial on where to draw the line), then let the authority kick them in the boot, because if you the don't, they'll go loose with that [those] topic.

Usually, the authority draws the line for some of these topics. The authority also defines what's and isn't unacceptable.
Definitely, sexism, racism and some other topics are unacceptable on these forums. Personal attacks are too. But, I bet you knew that.

If someone rudely opposes someones opinion, then, you've probably guessed by now, let the authority kick them into the boot.

Completely off topic here, what's your prediction for the update? Tomorrow's mine.

It's not about liking it. If I said I was gonna gouge my eyes out if I have to wait, then claimed it was just a figure of speech, I wouldn't honestly expect anyone to believe me.
I'd honestly be concerned if they thought you were seriously going to harm yourself after you literally told them you were joking about hurting yourself in a terrible way.

That is a tremendous leap in logic. Well done, my friend.

With responses like this sometimes I feel like I'm in the Twlight Zone.

Ha, ha. I'm actually LOLing right now. First time ever (I'm serious).

Don't blame me. Even Apple was accused of reducing efficiency on old phones to encourage people to buy newer products.

It was a far-fetched thought. And I realized that the moment I wrote it. But, I'm always on the edge with companies, nowadays.

I'd honestly be concerned if they thought you were seriously going to harm yourself after you literally told them you were joking about hurting yourself in a terrible way.
"I was kidding" and "it's a figure of speech" are two entirely different phrases. A figure of speech is a commonly said phrase, like "two birds with one stone".

if microsoft doesnt release it soon, im going to have to turn to
oyW3qGnl.jpg

Honestly, I think Pipeworks should consider taking down comments if it's going to boil down to kids bragging about their Roblox vids getting more views (Exaggerated subject, but somewhat fits). If it's going down to people saying how they or they cannot word their own comments, then I feel sad to be here.(and don't anyone dare say "wELl whY are yOU heRe")

To be completely honest, I'm afraid to play Terraria when the Xbox update is released. Reading all of the bug fixes is making me scared to play...

Honestly, I think Pipeworks should consider taking down comments if it's going to boil down to kids bragging about their Roblox vids getting more views (Exaggerated subject, but somewhat fits). If it's going down to people saying how they or they cannot word their own comments, then I feel sad to be here.(and don't anyone dare say "wELl whY are yOU heRe")
If you don't like being on this thread there are others you can be on you don't have to be on this thread you know.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

To be completely honest, I'm afraid to play Terraria when the Xbox update is released. Reading all of the bug fixes is making me scared to play...
That's why Xbox's been taking a while to be submitted; Pipeworks were squashing the bugs on Xbox so it has a better first outcome than PlayStation, b u c k o.
[doublepost=1516840044,1516839912][/doublepost]
If you don't like being on this thread there are others you can be on you don't have to be on this thread you know.

Sorry if I sounded rude.
I only complain because the thread goes to such odd and misleading subjects which have 0.01% to do with the actual thread itself.

That's why Xbox's been taking a while to be submitted; Pipeworks were squashing the bugs on Xbox so it has a better first outcome than PlayStation, b u c k o.
[doublepost=1516840044,1516839912][/doublepost]
I only complain because the thread goes to such odd and misleading subjects which have 0.01% to do with the actual thread itself.
So people trying to make their wait for news a little easier while asking for news is being off topic now?

download (3).png

[doublepost=1516840591][/doublepost]Anyways back on topic hopefully the autosave crash isn't in the Xbox version when 1.3 releases if it is I'm manually saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom