Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct

this clown disagrees with you hating on opinions
Pennywise%25281%2529.jpg
@JellyMantis isnt the fact he's referring to the game as garbage his opinion in his own right? In fact it probably will be garbage, my opinion. I think you guys are getting the lines a bit blurred . back to whats relevant, i do hope its here by tomorrow . i am curious about something , i could have misinterpreted this somewhere but is something happening with this update that will effect chests being to close together? Like should there be any concern about chests not having any space between them. Because in my chest room, which is probably about 50 or so they're all side by side (just color/biome coded). Not sure why thats been worrying me but i thought i read something referring to that somewhere.

I'm just waiting for the update to drop. Been getting a lot done in level though. Will PvP be okay with the update? And also we need a good 2-4 players for pvps and we have a decent map for ctg and 4vs4s. Sorry for rambling but where are the t mec xboxers?

I’ve played 1.3 on my laptop before. We had this period in seventh grade where one kid had a chip with Terraria and literally EVERYONE downloaded it onto their school Macs without permission. I, however, am a little spoiled wealthy adolescent so I had my own MacBook. Slowly it got unpopular but my old Mac had issues so I got a new one with no Terraria 1.3. =_=
That sounds like a blast, I had to switch to console recently because my computer can’t handle Terraria anymore unfortunately

I'm just waiting for the update to drop. Been getting a lot done in level though. Will PvP be okay with the update? And also we need a good 2-4 players for pvps and we have a decent map for ctg and 4vs4s. Sorry for rambling but where are the t mec xboxers?
Not sure what t mec means but im always down for some group fun! Especially pvp, the only time i play it is when my lil bro plays and he actually plays on ps4 /PC when he actually does play so im usually solo dolo. It'd fun to get people together for a capture the gem even. If you want to play sometime add my GT , that goes for anyone who wants to play sometime. Anyway my GT is XRawmouth28X . on a side note , ive heard about some issues with multiplayer so might be better to use a dummy world, or @least make you're multiplayer level seperate from you're main..just in case. it might not be necessary, but better safe then sorry. Although the host doesnt seem to be the one that ends up with the problem in most cases.

Not sure what t mec means but im always down for some group fun! Especially pvp, the only time i play it is when my lil bro plays and he actually plays on ps4 /PC when he actually does play so im usually solo dolo. It'd fun to get people together for a capture the gem even. If you want to play sometime add my GT , that goes for anyone who wants to play sometime. Anyway my GT is XRawmouth28X . on a side note , ive heard about some issues with multiplayer so might be better to use a dummy world, or @least make you're multiplayer level seperate from you're main..just in case. it might not be necessary, but better safe then sorry. Although the host doesnt seem to be the one that ends up with the problem in most cases.
t mec is like terraria wiring mechanics ( im guessing )

Thank you and sure. Billowyhurdle20 is my gt. My PvP level is decent for 4v4 death match or ctg... 6 different spawn points, working castles bridges added enemies and traps, strong/weak points for all character types. I'm just hoping the update doesn't crash my level. Oh and t-mec is the super terraria builders mostly wiring and logic gate stuff that I'm hoping makes it to console.

Off topic question is Spotify working on Xbox one for you guys?

Now back to the topic hopefully it passes and releases at a reasonable time and not early in the morning (example 3:00 am)
I was wondering if the update passed certification if they would release it late this night or wait till morning.
[doublepost=1516855667,1516855582][/doublepost]
Thank you and sure. Billowyhurdle20 is my gt. My PvP level is decent for 4v4 death match or ctg... 6 different spawn points, working castles bridges added enemies and traps, strong/weak points for all character types. I'm just hoping the update doesn't crash my level. Oh and t-mec is the super terraria builders mostly wiring and logic gate stuff that I'm hoping makes it to console.
You guys can pm each other in your profiles you know.

Im curious about the castle bridges, its neat to see other peoples builds. Ill add you in a little bit. I can fit myself accordingly, i usually have a Comunnity chest based on levels so no one has to worry about being outgunned, but i dont play with that many people unfortunately. You know thats exactly what im hoping for from this update, is the new wiring possibilities. Although i think thats a later update. I hope im wrong though. I mean im excited about everything but the stuff people can create from all that new stuff you mentioned is pretty damn cool. & whats terraria if not endless possibility.

Im curious about the castle bridges, its neat to see other peoples builds. Ill add you in a little bit. I can fit myself accordingly, i usually have a Comunnity chest based on levels so no one has to worry about being outgunned, but i dont play with that many people unfortunately. You know thats exactly what im hoping for from this update, is the new wiring possibilities. Although i think thats a later update. I hope im wrong though. I mean im excited about everything but the stuff people can create from all that new stuff you mentioned is pretty damn cool. & whats terraria if not endless possibility.
[doublepost=1516859246,1516858880][/doublepost]Well sorry for any rules I'm breaking if I am. But yea cantquit. Ill add u my internet is crapping out for some reason tonight but I'm def up to show my level/see yours/fight/build. Id post the level if I knew how lol.

Off topic question is Spotify working on Xbox one for you guys?

Now back to the topic hopefully it passes and releases at a reasonable time and not early in the morning (example 3:00 am)
As long as we have 1.3 then I couldn’t care less either way. I’m hoping for Friday but Microsoft is slow so it provably won’t happen

google doesnt have the answer to that either, but lets assume the answer is no so if we get it earlier than expected we can be happier.

google doesnt have the answer to that either, but lets assume the answer is no so if we get it earlier than expected we can be happier.
Your supposed to use bing to find the answer to MSHQ questions, lol. Anywho, waiting patiently for the coming update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom