Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(PS4)
I frst want confirmation from an official that:

1: Goblin army and Meteors actually happen again in MP.
2: Enemies are no longer unhittable/unknockbackable due to being double, triple or more in one.
3: invited friends no longer crash when trying to open a dungeon chest.
4: hell and jungle biome no longer trigger spike lag.
5: items no longer flat out dissapear when held under cursor.
6: projectiles (all) no longer become invisible.
7: maps are no longer overwriting slot 1 with hosts map for invited friends.

Then ill consider playing again. Untill then.. still going to wait. :/

why is it always ps4 first. microsoft hurry up and get your :red: together
Because they are unknown to them, our test subjects to make sure the Xbox get a smooth launch.

Also its quicker on the PS4 now because this is just a minor hotfix now for them - not a full on patch - that's basically a new game. So the Xbox patch will take longer through verification than the small PS4 update.

Because they are unknown to them, our test subjects to make sure the Xbox get a smooth launch.

Also its quicker on the PS4 now because this is just a minor hotfix now for them - not a full on patch - that's basically a new game. So the Xbox patch will take longer through verification than the small PS4 update.
That's why they should have released them both at the same time. Now were gonna get left behind just like the pc did to us

Also PS players are making Xbox players so nervous about bugs. Most of the bugs are due to legacy items and worlds. But if you start fresh there shouldn't be any problems.

That's why they should have released them both at the same time. Now were gonna get left behind just like the pc did to us
Originally Pipeworks sent both updates to Sony and Microsoft at the same time, but due to Microsoft’s winter break, Sony certified the update while Microsoft did nothing. After Pipeworks saw how buggy the PS4 update was, they decided to remove the certification from Microsoft in order to patch the bugs. Now that they have fixed the bugs, Pipeworks only had to release a patch to Sony while Microsoft has to review an entirely new game. That’s why PS4 users got the update first and not Microsoft. I’m sure if Microsoft didn’t have the decency to give their employes a holiday break we would both have been playing a broken version of terraria for a month.

There's no use in complaining now. Just sit tight and wait while Microsoft does their thing, it's out of Pipework's hands at this moment.

Originally Pipeworks sent both updates to Sony and Microsoft at the same time, but due to Microsoft’s winter break, Sony certified the update while Microsoft did nothing. After Pipeworks saw how buggy the PS4 update was, they decided to remove the certification from Microsoft in order to patch the bugs. Now that they have fixed the bugs, Pipeworks only had to release a patch to Sony while Microsoft has to review an entirely new game. That’s why PS4 users got the update first and not Microsoft. I’m sure if Microsoft didn’t have the decency to give their employes a holiday break we would both have been playing a broken version of terraria for a month.
That is entirely false. Xbox didnt get sent in for almost a week after ps4's did, it was the week they were going on holiday, so it was horrible timing and both should have been sent in alongside eachother. I will admit it worked out for the best, although i was seriously pissed about the delay, still am...but the bugs needed addressed . The thing is we might experience entirely differant issues, or none of the same problems...we need the update to find out. I feel like its actually close this time, i called the 26th - feb 1st. Im hoping today at the earliest, tomorrow @ the latest. Anyone got any build ideas with the new content? Im looking forward to the new blocks, especially the ones that make you bounce lol

Xbox 1.3 is expected to release either late today or tomorrow.

Where was it stated that it is expected to be released today or tomorrow? What i think you mean to say is that it is hoped to be released today or tomorrow. Nothing has been officially stated as saying it is expected to be released today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom