Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much hope so.
[doublepost=1516915379,1516915211][/doublepost]
  • Fixed another instance of split-screen becoming distorted during Blood Moon Events.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when a user approached the dungeon on their main world.
  • Fixed a bug where launching the game and activating build mode would delete highlighted items.
  • Fixed a bug where hotbar items would be deleted when activating build mode in split-screen.
  • Fixed a bug where using the last item of a stack in build mode, would consume a unit of a stack highlighted on the hotbar.
  • Fixed a bug where players that are not the host would get kicked out of a multiplayer game after prolonged gameplay sessions.
  • Fixed a rogue camera bug in split-screen that caused the primary player’s camera to go straight to outer space.
  • Fixed a bug where legacy worlds would not be carried over if player’s had Tombstones, signs, or chests with names that included special characters.
  • Fixed a user interface bug where the first bubble of the air meter never diminished.
  • Fixed a user interface bug where the Default player’s name chat icon would remain on-screen during gameplay.
  • Fixed a bug where world changes would not save when auto save was triggered.
  • Fixed other instances of players spawning with the Stoned debuff.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when 6 or more players were in a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a critical path bug that was preventing worlds from being blessed with any new metal.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when the game was left on for an extended period of time.
  • Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred during world conversion.
  • Fixed occasional freezes some players experience when dying during a boss fight.
  • Fixed crash bugs related to segmented enemies and other mobs (including Stardust Dragon).
  • Fixed an issue where split screen players would sometimes see their screens display incorrectly during in-game events.
  • Fixed other miscellaneous stability issues.
And people complain why Xbox 1 didn't get it first. WE ARE LUCKY WE DIDN'T HAVE SIT THROUGH AND PLAY THROUGH THIS STUFF

My guess is Monday. It’s alreadly half way through the the day. Apparently it’s been six days and Microsoft takes a bit. So if not today I’ll guess Monday and then I’m just back to forgetting this game existed until I see something again. Still patiently waiting I’m not a person who creates games so I can’t say much at all.

omg a flippin year and and a half of feeling anxious for 1.3 I've played and completed so many games just to hope I could make the time go by playing those games help bring this update closer to release and now it's soo close I can taste the moonlords eyeballs in my mouth yummmmmmm

My guess is Monday. It’s alreadly half way through the the day. Apparently it’s been six days and Microsoft takes a bit. So if not today I’ll guess Monday and then I’m just back to forgetting this game existed until I see something again. Still patiently waiting I’m not a person who creates games so I can’t say much at all.
Hell even Tuesday I read something above saying Tuesdays Thursdays Fridays, all I know is they said soon and it’s microsoft we’re waiting on so I don’t know how that all works, so I’ll just wait and then forget if nothing happens again lol.

Updates after certification submission have tended to come out around 5 days later, it seems that it would take the same. Assuming MS doesn’t work on weekends, and considering it hasn’t come out yet, I would say late today or Friday.
[doublepost=1516916274,1516916217][/doublepost]
It's not expected it's a guesstimate.
Expected, most expect today or tomorrow. Based on past submissions

Where was it stated that it is expected to be released today or tomorrow? What i think you mean to say is that it is hoped to be released today or tomorrow. Nothing has been officially stated as saying it is expected to be released today or tomorrow.
No nothing has been said so about the fact. But according to the past submissions where the PlayStation update came out on Thursday, (someone said that on the forums, don’t quote me on that I don’t know for sure.) I assume that it took around 5 days, it’s been about 5 days assuming they don’t work on weekends.

Assumption, my expectancy.

@TheRealPikachuFan i could pretty much live with those, except for the new metals and the dungeon one, for trhe fact that 1 idk what build mode is, 2 i have never used splitscreen on terraria, and well what's one of 999 blocks of dirt, just keep a mundane stack highlighted

yes i know i'm in the minority on this and a very suprising number of people actually use splitscreen, but i thought i'd voice my opinion

If it takes longer than a week we have a right to be mad. Certification takes 3-7 days. longer than that and I'm gonna assume pipework's pulled the update again and this time for absolutely no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom