Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess bugs and crashes aren't a good enough reason for you? (We now live in a world where people WANT broken buggy messes to be released instead of stable good games)

Yes because people want instant gratification and don't want to work or wait for anything. Look at our economy, garbage product people play with and when their attention spans the length of gold fish diminish or the product breaks, they move onto the next quick fix. Welcome to the millenial generation. 30 years from now will not be good for us when this generation runs the world.

I'm also shocked some are still crying in the back seat saying, "is it here yet?" X 10

Can we please move on in this forum to useful topics like suggestions on how we can make this game better and bug discoveries and positive things? The finger pointing and mindless dribble is getting so old. THE UPDATE IS WITHIN A FREAKING WEEK!!!! KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!!!! :redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch:

No we want a game developer who doesn't twist their words and place blame on others while providing parity.
This is a false statement. No one has "blamed" anyone for anything, except for people like you wanting to assign blame to someone because you're upset over a game update.

I don't feel like regurgitating the explanations that have been given before, because you clearly do not care to read and believe them. We can explain it to you until we turn blue, but we cannot understand or comprehend it for you.

---------

This forum belongs to Re-Logic, not Pipeworks. @ClearConscious is not a moderator here. The rules of this forum apply no matter what the subject matter is. If you feel that these rules restrict your ability to express your opinions, please take it to Twitter or other social media. But we will not permit people to disparage others on this site, as some of you seem to be intent on doing.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

I have a question. @ClearConscious, will there be massive multiplayer servers on the 1.3 console update (like Minecraft Bedrock)?
If you mean public servers hosted and maintained by Re-Logic/Pipeworks, that is unlikely to happen. Microsoft is a bit bigger company and can afford to provide those for Minecraft and other titles that it owns.

The PC version includes a server executable that individuals can use to set up larger servers at their own expense. There are no massive public servers provided by Re-Logic for that.

This is a false statement. No one has "blamed" anyone for anything, except for people like you wanting to assign blame to someone because you're upset over a game update.

I don't feel like regurgitating the explanations that have been given before, because you clearly do not care to read and believe them. We can explain it to you until we turn blue, but we cannot understand or comprehend it for you.

---------

This forum belongs to Re-Logic, not Pipeworks. @ClearConscious is not a moderator here. The rules of this forum apply no matter what the subject matter is. If you feel that these rules restrict your ability to express your opinions, please take it to Twitter or other social media. But we will not permit people to disparage others on this site, as some of you seem to be intent on doing.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/
I truely dont understand what the goal of that message is, his statement isnt false...but it really depends on how you look @ it. Did pipeworks come right out and say its microsofts fault? No. But they did have people believe that it was "out of their hands" when they knew the update was being pulled out. They led us to believe all we were waiting on was microsofts approval. So they did lead us astray, and in that you can easily say they were redirecting the heat they were getting on the matter, and thats the whole point! Thats why people are upset. Like you guys are supposed to try and keep the peace, but you are targeting people who are upset with pipeworks and thats completely biased. People have expressed that exact thought/feeling on these forums the last two weeks because thats how it went down. If this isnt a place where we can voice our opinion then just come out and say that. Im not trying to start a big arguement here but do comments about how we/he/she whoever! feel about pipeworks really deserve the scorn you seem to be dishing out? Like seriously.. You dont want to "regurgitate the explanations that have been given" how you talk to people is absolutely shameful, and just to clarify..Excuses are not explanations I dont care if you block me from this forum, i was respectful as i could be, and i dont think i broke any rules, unless i offended you're almighty-ness , that seems to be cause for quite a few bans on this site. but the way some of you talk to people on here is just...not right. You breed more hate then you get rid of that way. To add to that, i know people shouldnt obviouslysly be saying hate chants about pipeworks, but we should be aloud to be upset and explain why that is.

Last edited:
If you mean public servers hosted and maintained by Re-Logic/Pipeworks, that is unlikely to happen. Microsoft is a bit bigger company and can afford to provide those for Minecraft and other titles that it owns.

The PC version includes a server executable that individuals can use to set up larger servers at their own expense. There are no massive public servers provided by Re-Logic for that.

So is there a possibility of players hosting their own servers and inviting others to play on them?

So is there a possibility of players hosting their own servers and inviting others to play on them?
Outside the individual console player networks? I would say that it is doubtful that Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo would permit that under their EULAs. Console gaming works on a different business model from PC gaming, and it's beyond the scope of this discussion. There is really nothing Re-Logic/Pipeworks/505Games can do to significantly change that model on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom