Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead MIcrosoft releasing stupid games like draw a stickman epic They should work on terraria and not dose stupid games no one plays
[doublepost=1517176946,1517176786][/doublepost]Im not gona buy a ps4 or pc to play just release iT its bine long enough

They have bine taking THE piss for 3 years now
-Been*
-Only started 1.3 development for 2 years
-The*
[doublepost=1517177522,1517177440][/doublepost]
Instead MIcrosoft releasing stupid games like draw a stickman epic They should work on terraria and not dose stupid games no one plays
[doublepost=1517176946,1517176786][/doublepost]Im not gona buy a ps4 or pc to play just release iT its bine long enough
A lot of people enjoy draw a stick man epic. And they’re not updating that I’m pretty sure. Also they do have people certifying it, it’s just a big update. You’re just expecting them to accept automatically, but they need to check everything to make sure it doesn’t break any terms and conditions

Lol
[doublepost=1517177891,1517177666][/doublepost]This is frusterating ikits out of their control but god I would like to have it now I don’t want to go to school and wait to play it. Idk I’m guessing it isn’t going to come out this week and if it does it isn’t going to be what we expected.
[doublepost=1517178007][/doublepost]How long did it take the people who made calamity mod to release the mod?
[doublepost=1517178133][/doublepost]I think they should let a way for mods to be installed besides downloading a bunch of viruses and failing at it. So we can play calamity or tremor in console

2years GTA iT takes 1 week i guese they do iT for THE money and let people Get so frustrated microsoft likes money and others peoples frustrations

Lol
[doublepost=1517177891,1517177666][/doublepost]This is frusterating ikits out of their control but god I would like to have it now I don’t want to go to school and wait to play it. Idk I’m guessing it isn’t going to come out this week and if it does it isn’t going to be what we expected.
[doublepost=1517178007][/doublepost]How long did it take the people who made calamity mod to release the mod?
[doublepost=1517178133][/doublepost]I think they should let a way for mods to be installed besides downloading a bunch of viruses and failing at it. So we can play calamity or tremor in console
School is more important, trust me just do what your supposed to or it will come back to bite you.

i just now realized that ms is being more cautious than sony as sony certified theirs on the 14th(december) and apparently was submitted the 6th(december), which is 6 business days. compared to ms's 9 going on 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom