Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the update comes out Tuesday I may be forced to sit it out... There's a storm blowing through here and it's supposed to last all day. Winds gusting to 70kmh or higher, which carries the risk of losing power, and it's a bit hard to play Terraria if there's no power.

If the update comes out Tuesday I may be forced to sit it out... There's a storm blowing through here and it's supposed to last all day. Winds gusting to 70kmh or higher, which carries the risk of losing power, and it's a bit hard to play Terraria if there's no power.
That’s horrible news, especially if you don’t get to play this update we’ve been waiting for a long time. Best of luck and if your power does go out then have fun when it does come back

Man when I lookrd at the updating Microsoft store it said it couldn't update and it was having problems. LIKE WHAT THE FRACK!!
[doublepost=1517311518,1517311434][/doublepost]Anyways I'm gonna take a guess that it will be out today at the earliest and Thursday at the latest. Don't take my word for it though I'm just trying to join the thread and be a part of this experience.

Man when I lookrd at the updating Microsoft store it said it couldn't update and it was having problems. LIKE WHAT THE FRACK!!
[doublepost=1517311518,1517311434][/doublepost]Anyways I'm gonna take a guess that it will be out today at the earliest and Thursday at the latest. Don't take my word for it though I'm just trying to join the thread and be a part of this experience.

Welcome to the looney bin.

I'm still worried about losing power (nor'easter ripping through) so I'm not turning my xbox on for a while.

Anyways I'm gonna take a guess that it will be out today at the earliest and Thursday at the latest. Don't take my word for it though I'm just trying to join the thread and be a part of this experience.
welcome. and I am thinking the same except for Friday at the latest that's supposed to be the tenth buisness day of the cert submission until then I'm trying to keep myself occupied playing diablo3 and the witcher 3 hoping the massive story to the witcher will outlast the wait time that's expected

Pipeworks said it usually takes 3 to 10 days for approval. That doesn’t mean it’s not going take longer than 10 days.

Not trying to diminish your excitement. I’m just predicting the update will be in certification for a few more days.

I'm 100% sure they are going to announce that the update is certified on the forums and release it in tandem.

We have typically done so right after the button was pressed. Once the metaphorical button is pressed, there is usually some time lag between then and when it propagates out to everyone's system. I imagine it will be the same this time.

No I have not heard anything yet.

We have typically done so right after the button was pressed. Once the metaphorical button is pressed, there is usually some time lag between then and when it propagates out to everyone's system. I imagine it will be the same this time.

No I have not heard anything yet.
Well I've been on the forums since 2016 so I started to see the pattern.

I wonder what is taking Microsoft so long
Hey, Microsoft have to review the whole game I believe, along with everything that was added.
They need to check for very serious bugs, and if there are (which I hope there are not) then it get's sent back to Pipeworks to be fixed. If all goes well though, then we should be seeing the update role out in the next few days. :)

I'm so happy! I can't wait to punish Mr. Moonlord for being a bad boy, and then punish him in expert mode again.

I can't bother to read 54 pages of posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom