Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about hoverboard and bundle of balloons?
"hoverboard"
6e8.jpg

I don't know if this was answered already, but when the update comes out will it be posted on this thread, or only on a new one?

Likely posted here, as everyone is following this closely.

Will be blasted all over social media as well.

(I will probably put something on my profile as well, since I know it will be picked up by followers)

I'm off to bed. Later I'm gonna go on a holy arrow crafting spree... I want holy arrows for the Daedalus Stormbow I fully intend to get my hands on as soon as it's available. I have heaps of unicorn horns and pixie dust to use up. Then once I find a Martian probe and start the invasion, I will rain down fire and fury on the Martian saucers until they give me the cosmic car key. And hopefully their trophy for my trophy room.

Yup, I have plans. Stormbow, Martian invasion, lunar events. All I need now is the update.

So I can keep my character and world and new content will be for both? Like I don’t have to restart for this update whenever that is

Anticipating nothing, since im grounded (which is problably a good thing) from practically every non school electronic, I have nothing to worry about. Better grounded right before the update to remove the wait, right? But I still wonder, could Terraria be more than just a game? Terraria shows that it has such an importance that the community has supported it and kept it running, this is the best part since you can communicate directly to other Terraria players live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom