Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I've been mad since just before Christmas, big shout out to everyone who said February for release date of 1.3 for Xbox. Any chance you could tell me next weeks lottery numbers?

if they rewrit the code(i havnt kept up ive just waited) id bet microsoft has its hands full going through that. it is a very large company after all. that doesnt mean they have more free people to do whatever, but more work to do. patience grasshoppers.

man im glad i have patience. all these threads are crapshows. thanks for the hard work everyone ^_^ know some of us appreciate it
I've said before I love this game and all the work they are still doing to it, that being said if you don't like reading anything negative about this shambled mess of a release maybe this isn't the place for you

I have two things to say so let's just get right into it. So the first thing is why is loki the only dev to post things on the forums cause we have mods then there's loki and peeps like 505 studies and stuff don't count there differnet. And also I know they said that they will no longer be updating the 3ds version of the came bur do you think you can reconsider it cause the 3ds version was my first ever experience of terraria so it's really important to me and I'd love to see it happen I mean maybe you could have a completely different line of bosses and stuff for 3ds so it could be special like that cause I just want to see 3ds version get the light that it deserves.

I have two things to say so let's just get right into it. So the first thing is why is loki the only dev to post things on the forums cause we have mods then there's loki and peeps like 505 studies and stuff don't count there differnet. And also I know they said that they will no longer be updating the 3ds version of the came bur do you think you can reconsider it cause the 3ds version was my first ever experience of terraria so it's really important to me and I'd love to see it happen I mean maybe you could have a completely different line of bosses and stuff for 3ds so it could be special like that cause I just want to see 3ds version get the light that it deserves.
The 3ds isn't powerful enough for this game.

Me waiting for 1.3 and starring at the forums
animated-waiting-image-0041.jpg

Me waiting for 1.3 and starring at the forums
animated-waiting-image-0041.jpg
THAT'S FIRGIN MEEEEEE
[doublepost=1517442719,1517442536][/doublepost]Don't you just love where all you do most of the day when you get back to school is repeatedly just refresh a forum page for a update that might not even come for another week? I KNOW ME TOO!!!!

To be honest, I don’t think the 3DS can support 1.3 and beyond. Also focusing on the 3DS to make an entire new line of bosses solely for it would take an extremely long time. Sometimes we have to deal with what we have and hope for the best in the future with new systems.

To be honest, I don’t think the 3DS can support 1.3 and beyond. Also focusing on the 3DS to make an entire new line of bosses solely for it would take an extremely long time. Sometimes we have to deal with what we have and hope for the best in the future with new systems.
Thanks for responding I knew it isn't likely to happen it's just I loved and still do love the 3ds version for bringing me into the world of terraria and how it showed me the ropes so I was ready when I joined the mobile xbox and pc versions. It will always be in my heart as something important. Even if it's stuck in a older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom