Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in regards to console/mobile - outside of the QA folks - I am probably the closest to the situation from the Re-Logic side. That and old habits from the CM days die hard. :p

Other R-L folks are focused on their parts (namely working directly on the game), and they interact with the community here as well as in other ways.

@ClearConscious posts as well, representing PW.

This was confirmed prior to making the decision. I know that 3DS is still a "live" system - but checking in at 128mb (96mb available to games) and 256mb (192mb available to games), it is quite a bit underpowered for a game that is admittedly RAM-heavy (remember that post-1.3 PC requires 2.5gb). Even the optimizations and tweaks made to make it work are not enough to overcome that divide.

That said, the content level on the 3DS version still makes it a really solid game in its own right.

At one point, yes - moved on from CM a while back... but like I said above, old habits die hard. ;)
Thanks. Just wanted to know. I just wish some of the others would cause it's fun talking to you but it would be a dream come true to talk to red. I already got you of my bucket list now let's just try to get red too

we can’t be wild animals, begging for microsoft to release it... Microsoft has their job, we have our job, we could just resolve this together, and this board wouldn’t be a mess...

look, can we all take a step back and all be patient?

How patient would you like us to be? It's been almost 2 months now that PS4 has been part of the beta testing. Yes, i know that the update is in MS hands and that pipeworks has no control, but does that mean i can't be frustrated with how this has been handled?

It's BS that xbox users did not get it prior to xmas when PS4 did, and yes i know the "reasons" why, and it's BS that when they submitted the new update in jan, MS takes 3 weeks+ vs PS4 2 days.

:golem::golem::golem::mad::mad::mad::dryadmad::dryadmad::dryadmad::merchantmad::merchantmad::merchantmad::nursemad::nursemad::nursemad:~:mad:~:mad:~:mad:`:mad:`:mad:`:mad::red2::red2::red2:I OBJECT! THIS WAIT IS TOO LONG! MICROSOFT JUST CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT FORTNITE TO LOOK AT OTHER GAMES. JERKS! YOU SUCK MICROSOFT. I’m angry.
[doublepost=1517522110,1517522036][/doublepost]Also, I have a question. In pc, informational accessories(for example life form analyzer and watch) don’t have to go in accessories slot, do we get that option too? THANKS!

:golem::golem::golem::mad::mad::mad::dryadmad::dryadmad::dryadmad::merchantmad::merchantmad::merchantmad::nursemad::nursemad::nursemad:~:mad:~:mad:~:mad:`:mad:`:mad:`:mad::red2::red2::red2:I OBJECT! THIS WAIT IS TOO LONG! MICROSOFT JUST CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT FORTNITE TO LOOK AT OTHER GAMES. JERKS! YOU SUCK MICROSOFT. I’m angry.
[doublepost=1517522110,1517522036][/doublepost]Also, I have a question. In pc, informational accessories(for example life form analyzer and watch) don’t have to go in accessories slot, do we get that option too? THANKS!
We're basically getting everything that's on PC on XboxOne

I’d think Microsoft would have priorities set on games that gives them money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom