Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look, can we all take a step back and all be patient?
I have been patient, now I'm just upset that it is taking this long to okay an update that PlayStation okayed right away.I mean we all know that Microsoft is a lot stricter but it shouldn't take them this long to get through. I mean they have even already okayed at least 3 updates this last month for Roblox.

tomorrow morning my grandma is going to have high risk surgery and of course I'm going to be worried about her making it I've been at her side for seven months but... while I'm at the hospital in the chair twiddling my thumbs I'm gonna wonder if 1.3 is gonna be there waiting for me when I get home that is just the truth
Best of luck to your grandmother!

Reactions: Mom
look, we are just waiting for an update, that is almost 1 year old, to be more accessible, on a game that is based on a 2D minecraft... i think this might be a bit too over the top for what seems like WW3... could we all just take it down a few notches?

I wonder what PW and Re-Logic think when they see all of our thoon posts and memes and stuff. Probably MS better hurry their losing their sanity.

We have to give it time it will be amazing so when it does come out it will be good I know it’s stupid to predict but I’m guessing tomorrow they will of had 10 working days on it which seems enough

look, we are just waiting for an update, that is almost 1 year old, to be more accessible, on a game that is based on a 2D minecraft... i think this might be a bit too over the top for what seems like WW3... could we all just take it down a few notches?
Terraria came out about 3 months before Minecraft. They were both original games.

It doesn’t irritate me that it takes MS two or more weeks to certify but it does irritate me that Sony only took 6 or 7

i think whats happening is terraria is in a long line of updates in Microsoft and the games ahead are being updated before our precious gem................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that may take a while
MORE WAITING YAY!!!!!!!

i think whats happening is terraria is in a long line of updates in Microsoft and the games ahead are being updated before our precious gem................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that may take a while
MORE WAITING YAY!!!!!!!
If they say that there's even more waiting I feel like everyone would be madder then if the game just got released with all the bugs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom