Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But first I have to make sure I know what all the controls are, or I'm gonna die so fast lol

Remember that the controls are remappable now. So if you don't like the default, change it up!

I would remind people that at the time of this post, it's not even 6 AM where Pipeworks and Microsoft are located, so it is likely to be a few more hours. Hopefully not long, because the forum staff is as weary of this wait as you all are.

^ This.

THE TIME HAS COME, YOUNG EXPLORERS! THE MOON LORD SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF TERRARIA FREAK!

PS: When did the PS4 version release in Pacific Time Zone (Eugene time)?

Remember that the controls are remappable now. So if you don't like the default, change it up!

I'll remap them right back to what they are currently, because that's what I'm used to. Getting used to new controls is a pain in the rear. If it's not broke...

Exactly. If you want to see when the update will come out for your own self, check the internet for a Pacific Time Zone converter to your own time zone. To figure out your own time zone, just type, [city/town you live in] time zone.

I'm in the Atlantic time zone, an hour ahead of America's east coast. there's at least a 5-hour difference between where I am and the west coast where Pipeworks is. It's just past 10am here

I would remind people that at the time of this post, it's not even 6 AM where Pipeworks and Microsoft are located, so it is likely to be a few more hours. Hopefully not long, because the forum staff is as weary of this wait as you all are.

Exactly. If you want to see when the update will come out for yourself, check the internet for a Pacific Time Zone converter to your own time zone. To figure out your own time zone, just type, [city/town you live in] time zone.
[doublepost=1517580877,1517580815][/doublepost]It's 6AM now in Eugene!

I'll remap them right back to what they are currently, because that's what I'm used to. Getting used to new controls is a pain in the rear. If it's not broke...

That's the idea... or maybe even something brand new.

One caveat that the team is aware of is that "dual binding" (say, putting Jump on two different buttons) is not currently available. This has been noted as a desired feature in player feedback - we will let you know if that will change once the feedback review takes place.

Wait...
What if the new is bad news

I've been wondering that, but it doesn't seem like it.
[doublepost=1517581125,1517581083][/doublepost]
That's the idea... or maybe even something brand new.

One caveat that the team is aware of is that "dual binding" (say, putting Jump on two different buttons) is not currently available. This has been noted as a desired feature in player feedback - we will let you know if that will change once the feedback review takes place.

Comments like this one, tell us that the devs expect something to happen today.
[doublepost=1517581235][/doublepost]
It looks like now all we have to do is wait for Pipeworks to finish the artwork for the Twitter announcement, the written statement for the forum, to agree on the target time for release so everyone will be playing on the weekend, the catering company to set up for the release party, the gifs and memes they want to use on Twitter and the YouTube video to be shot for the YouTube announcement.
Then they will be ready to let us know something.

Gosh that'll take long.

Don't think I don't notice.

#1.3HYPE!

Sounds like it is time to take note of my worlds and items to see what gets removed and changed and the likes. Not that it matters too much to begin with as I'm planning on starting a brand new character and world.
I'm looking forward to seeing what glitches and bugs and the like there are to be found like I did back with 1.2, though I don't know if I will report them as much as I did back then, I think the community has grown enough that I won't be as helpful as I may have been before beyond confirming their existence maybe.

itll probably come out for me right as my gf goes to work. ahahah. is there a way to change the split screen camera? dissapointed with that immediatly seeing as its the only reason i bought it on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom