Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they were based somewhere closer to the east so that we could get the news faster, oh well, I guess I can wait a few hours longer. At least it’s not like we’re waiting an entire week for this

To all the Xbox One players that intend to play online multiplayer - there is a known bug on the PS4 (that may also be on the Xbox One version when it releases, whenever that may be) where your world can get overwritten by your friend's world. Please take a moment to look over the workaround detailed out here before playing online multiplayer. Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

Again, just to be safe whenever the Xbox One update releases. Also, there is info in the link above about storing your games to the cloud.

To all the Xbox One players that intend to play online multiplayer - there is a known bug on the PS4 (that may also be on the Xbox One version when it releases, whenever that may be) where your world can get overwritten by your friends world. Please take a moment to look over the workaround detailed out here before playing online multiplayer. Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

Again, just to be safe whenever the Xbox One update releases. Also, there is info in the link above about storing your games to the cloud.
Thank you that actually saves me I planned on playing with friends so I'm glad you informed us

Daedalus Stormbow

That said, I need to go sleep now. Yes, it's the middle of the day for me, but I am a nocturnal beast... Time zones mean that all my friends are either hours ahead of me or behind me so the only way I get to talk to anyone is to be on all night.

Hopefully by the time I wake up 1.3 will be out and I can get to work farming.

To all the Xbox One players that intend to play online multiplayer - there is a known bug on the PS4 (that may also be on the Xbox One version when it releases, whenever that may be) where your world can get overwritten by your friend's world. Please take a moment to look over the workaround detailed out here before playing online multiplayer. Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

So the only question i have is if i play solo am i safe from any known game breaking / seriously inconvienient bugs? i only play solo and i dont want to work hard to lose stuff

Wasn't the update going to be released right when it got certified? If this news if the update being available shouldn't it already be out because they announced it yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom