Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the update going to be released right when it got certified? If this news if the update being available shouldn't it already be out because they announced it yesterday?

i think from what i gathered about cert is once it passes pipeworks i believe can choose to hit the button to release it i think maybe they are waiting to tell everyone today first then maybe do it but idk so thats what im thinking unless they have news about when a release date is coming

i think from what i gathered about cert is once it passes pipeworks i believe can choose to hit the button to release it i think maybe they are waiting to tell everyone today first then maybe do it but idk so thats what im thinking unless they have news about when a release date is coming
I hope if it is ready to go they release it today rather than waiting for no reason.

Wait, so if they're taking out pets in 1.3, what happens to the achievement for getting all pets? Is that just gonna be a dead achievement?
And is there going to be any new achievements? I know PlayStation has had some achievements that were never on xbox.

Wait, so if they're taking out pets in 1.3, what happens to the achievement for getting all pets? Is that just gonna be a dead achievement?
And is there going to be any new achievements? I know PlayStation has had some achievements that were never on xbox.
no pets;( are they getting replaced or were pets exclusive to console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom