Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I’m glad to hear that’s its actually coming but why release it on a day that everybody is going to be working and going to school?

Wait, what do you mean by the "anything else" thing?

I didn't say the words "anything else"? Can you clarify?

are there any game breaking / critical bugs for single player only

Caveat: I am not anywhere as close to this as QA folks would be or the PW devs.

The vanishing projectile thing I know of and a few other graphical oddities. Otherwise, most of the issues that I have read about are focused on Multiplayer and to a lesser degree "legacy" worlds. PW has a lot logged, so they may know more (tagging @ClearConscious just in case)

Ok I’m glad to hear that’s its actually coming but why release it on a day that everybody is going to be working and going to school?

You have to release on weekdays. This was the soonest available time slot, from my understanding.

7C8BD9B9-A385-4CB8-8B42-D28ACA41AA7E.jpeg
What could go wrong?

Ugh I gotta go back to school on Monday any chance of it releasing early?

Attachments

• IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 191
Anyone else just going to start from scratch? I like farming and collecting everything per character plus was thinking all the new building materials will make my old worlds look obsolete.

Anyone else just going to start from scratch? I like farming and collecting everything per character plus was thinking all the new building materials will make my old worlds look obsolete.
You need to start from scratch to get the most out of 1.3. There are several new biomes and structures that only generates in new worlds, and there are a lot of new items that are only useful for lower level characters.

I will probably start two new runs. One expert mode run as a Mage (lots of new weapons that are fun and op :) ). And also one normal mode run as an engineer for the challenge.

You need to start from scratch to get the most out of 1.3. There are several new biomes and structures that only generates in new worlds, and there are a lot of new items that are only useful for lower level characters.

I will probably start two new runs. One expert mode run as a Mage (lots of new weapons that are fun and op :) ). And also one normal mode run as an engineer for the challenge.
Yeah experts where its at dude, can't wait for Monday.
Gonna do fishing only challenge and mage as well because mage's are the most fun in my opinion

I didn't say the words "anything else"? Can you clarify?

Caveat: I am not anywhere as close to this as QA folks would be or the PW devs.

The vanishing projectile thing I know of and a few other graphical oddities. Otherwise, most of the issues that I have read about are focused on Multiplayer and to a lesser degree "legacy" worlds. PW has a lot logged, so they may know more (tagging @ClearConscious just in case)

You have to release on weekdays. This was the soonest available time slot, from my understanding.
Hey Loki, just wanted to extend my gratitude for trying to give us information about the update in a timely manner. You and the rest of the mods here do an amazing job. So from me to you thank you.

Is it still a good idea to keep working on my world? I just got terraria and in still in easy mode and my character still has copper and tin armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom