Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive already reported the extreme lag in hell layer biome, also happens in jungle biome. ONLY IN MULTIPLAYER

Its not his system or weird world gen.

Still waiting for 99999 fixes before i can play again anyway, and to everyone in the main thread (xbox update) ..

TOLD YOU SO.

So i have 2 to 3 bugs to report here instead of doing them one by one on that report thing. Bug 1 (when i use a 1 second timer for...any thing my characer will sort of..flash between the armore im wearing and the normal clothes i have on it looks like it will only work for "style 3" the cloke one) Bug 2 (the player menu is also bugged. Only showing a jumble of controls like...the a button or lt. Im not sure if it has anything to do with vanity but it happens) bug 3 (whenever you have "familiar clothes" on. The swinging animation of the arkalis is invisible. Sure its not game breaking but its just mildly annoyng.

So is there any news on when we may see a patch for the multiplayer issues?
Going into the underworld makes everyone playing lag at unplayable levels. Goblin army won't spawn. Meteorite won't spawn. Enemies flicker and become invincible. Anyone not hosting has enemies vanish after a single hit.

I love the game but we've hit a standstill because we're too afraid to go into the underworld and advance to hard mode. The lag is truly terrible and makes everyone playing die nearly instantly. Doesn't matter what Xbox version we are using.

Single player has been great so far though. No major noticable issues.

Why the heck is this not working?!?!

It’s getting really annoying that it’s not valid housing!

EDIT: okay just Realized that it won’t go because of the biome.

Attachments

• 047199A0-9763-441C-AD34-0676367B2989.jpeg
    047199A0-9763-441C-AD34-0676367B2989.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Dude, multiplayer is glitchy as crap.
This is why Pipeworks took so long to get this update out. From what I’ve seen and heard the Xbox update now has less bugs then when it first dropped on PS4. While the update may be full of bugs, we should be grateful Pipeworks removed as many as they could. I would guess it will be another month before the next patch comes out. Hope I’m wrong :p

This is why Pipeworks took so long to get this update out. From what I’ve seen and heard the Xbox update now has less bugs then when it first dropped on PS4. While the update may be full of bugs, we should be grateful Pipeworks removed as many as they could. I would guess it will be another month before the next patch comes out. Hope I’m wrong :p
I only played multiplayer to attempt to get double treasure bags by having my friend in the game, which didn’t even work.

I only played multiplayer to attempt to get double treasure bags by having my friend in the game, which didn’t even work.
Your friend has to damage the boss then stay alive to get a treasure bag, also because of other players stealing them they made it so you can only see the bag you got.

Has there been any news about further patches and fixes - and about bringing it more up to date compared to the PC version. I want those new sensors and such! :D

He's there been compiled a list of known issues?
Haven't really played multiplayer - but I have played Splitscreen

A couple of issuses that I've encounted
- When crafting - if the other player is digging - it interrupts my crafting and brings me back to my inventory screen.
- If a player is standing on bricks that causes figher damage (not lava) but has Obsidian skull (or similar) so that he is immune - the OTHER player that can be miles away will take the fire damage, unless he too puts on some gear to become immune.. I couldn't understand why I was burning in the middle of my house! :p My friend was mining a meteorite.

There are of course more - but I've seen most of the mentioned by others, while the two I just listed I have't seen.

Hey everyone.

Wanted to pop back in and reiterate that we are working on a patch. This will contain a lot of really great fixes for multiplayer (stability, the overwrite issue), the dye bug, various crashes, and other things as well. Many of these things are already fixed in our development version. We're in the process of wrapping up some other issues before doing final testing, submitting, and getting it out to the public.

We appreciate your patience. Thanks!

Looking forward to the update. I have noticed the game has become more unstable the more time I have spent in my main world (1.3 char, 1.3 world, with no legacy carry over.) Crashes used to occur rarely but recently every other Moon Lord fun has resulted in a crash.

Thank you all for the work you have done on the game. For me 1.3 has been great fun, and I'm really looking forward to future additions. :rslime:

I haven't been on in awhile but wondering when the next patch is... Me and my kids are playing this again and the crashing is getting confusing. Still curious also about a switch date cause we have that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom