Resolved [Xbox One] Terraria on Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is really outdated and not available with XGPU?

Catomax62

Terrarian
Some days ago, my father bought the Xbox Game Pass and he took advantage of the fact that Terraria was for free using XGP Ultimate, but, i some weeks ago checked the Official Wiki, and discovered Terraria on Microsoft Store was in the version 1.2.4.3, and at this time, it is outdated as hell. Then i checked on Xbox (not the console, the application that can be installed on your PC) that Terraria didn't appear at all, i knew this research would disappoint my father, making he think that he bought the pass for nothing, so my brother and me took advantage of the pass, we got some other games, of course. Who would think that i tossed it into the garbage? Nobody? OK. But really, i need that somebody can answer this thread and help me...

Some days ago, my father bought the Xbox Game Pass and he took advantage of the fact that Terraria was for free using XGP Ultimate, but, i some weeks ago checked the Official Wiki, and discovered Terraria on Microsoft Store was in the version 1.2.4.3, and at this time, it is outdated as hell. Then i checked on Xbox (not the console, the application that can be installed on your PC) that Terraria didn't appear at all, i knew this research would disappoint my father, making he think that he bought the pass for nothing, so my brother and me took advantage of the pass, we got some other games, of course. Who would think that i tossed it into the garbage? Nobody? OK. But really, i need that somebody can answer this thread and help me...
Hi there @Catomax62, Terraria is included in the game pass for Xbox One only. The Xbox One version was last updated about a month ago and is equivalent to PC's version 1.3.5.

Back
Top Bottom