Xbox One Xbox One Tested | Bunny Spawning

TheSilverSpade

Terrarian
So I just bought the Xbox One edition of Terraria, Uploaded my world and Character, and have been playing for a few days. I have found two items that can replicate this glitch,

Right now I am Pre-Hardmode. The Two items doing this glich are the Hellstone Axe/Hammer (Forgot Name) and Mud Bricks. When holding down the action trigger bunnys will spawn along with swinging or placing. I dont know what other blocks do this. I have no way to record/upload Bunnies spawn to a max number (132 I think?) Then you can't place or swing anymore. I dont kbow what versions this works on or all the bugged block.

I have no experiance coding but if I had to guess I would say there is an ID conflict. If it helps any the bunnies DO turn into corrupt bunnies in a blood moon.

This is a possible "item switching glitch." What you supposedly did is switch the Hellstone Axe (or whatever) with a bunny in your inventory, exited and saved, then came back, switched them back and then switched them and exited again. This will cause the item to spawn supposedly infinite bunnies from your items. Same with Mud Bricks.

Doing the same glitch again should make them not spawn bunnies anymore.

EDIT: Do what Unit One says

Last edited:
So I just bought the Xbox One edition of Terraria, Uploaded my world and Character, and have been playing for a few days. I have found two items that can replicate this glitch,

Right now I am Pre-Hardmode. The Two items doing this glich are the Hellstone Axe/Hammer (Forgot Name) and Mud Bricks. When holding down the action trigger bunnys will spawn along with swinging or placing. I dont know what other blocks do this. I have no way to record/upload Bunnies spawn to a max number (132 I think?) Then you can't place or swing anymore. I dont kbow what versions this works on or all the bugged block.

I have no experiance coding but if I had to guess I would say there is an ID conflict. If it helps any the bunnies DO turn into corrupt bunnies in a blood moon.
I agree with DiamondDog, sounds like the item swap/critter glitch. You can put whatever item is spawning the bunnies into a chest, close the chest, then open and take the item out to get it to stop.

This is a possible "item switching glitch." What you supposedly did is switch the Hellstone Axe (or whatever) with a bunny in your inventory, exited and saved, then came back, switched them back and then switched them and exited again. This will cause the item to spawn supposedly infinite bunnies from your items. Same with Mud Bricks.

Doing the same glitch again should make them not spawn bunnies anymore.

EDIT: Do what Unit One says

I agree with DiamondDog, sounds like the item swap/critter glitch. You can put whatever item is spawning the bunnies into a chest, close the chest, then open and take the item out to get it to stop.

The problem is that I wasn't aware of any item swiching glitch... I have never done anything like that, even if I somehow triggered it by mistake.. (I found it when i was blocking in the curruption so i can fight Wall of Flesh) its still a glitch that should be patched

The problem is that I wasn't aware of any item swiching glitch... I have never done anything like that, even if I somehow triggered it by mistake.. (I found it when i was blocking in the curruption so i can fight Wall of Flesh) its still a glitch that should be patched
Yes, I agree. Still a glitch that should be patched. On the PS4 and Xbox One it likely will, as Pipeworks is re-building the game from the ground up. Unfortunately the patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have stopped so it's something that will continue to come up for those consoles.

Yes, I agree. Still a glitch that should be patched. On the PS4 and Xbox One it likely will, as Pipeworks is re-building the game from the ground up. Unfortunately the patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have stopped so it's something that will continue to come up for those consoles.
Its a good thing im on xbox 1. I can confirm now that putting it in the chest fixed it which means somehow i triggered it without even knowing

Back
Top Bottom