Resolved [Xbox One] Unable to change from souls of light to night at afk farm.

So I'm playing a new game of terraria and me and my cousin made an afk farm in the underground hollow biome to grins for rod of discord which we got so now we are trying to get souls of night sense we have like 3 stacks of souls of lightbut whenever I try to change the biome the background wotn change. The biome continues to spawn crimson enemies but won't drop souls of night. Now I have it to where it's just regular cavern music and background and I'm super confused😵

Attachments

• 16607163722566074356061452981666.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 33
All right I had to double check the wiki to remember the correct numbers for this one. A possible issue you should try and troubleshoot here is to make sure you have enough crimstone as you need 200 blocks for an evil biome compared to the halloweds need for only 100 pearlstone/hallowed grass.

All right I had to double check the wiki to remember the correct numbers for this one. A possible issue you should try and troubleshoot here is to make sure you have enough crimstone as you need 200 blocks for an evil biome compared to the halloweds need for only 100 pearlstone/hallowed grass.
Thanks for the help I did eventually figure out that there was a sweet spot I could sit in to get it to work. I can actually move a little to go from crimson to hollow.

Back
Top Bottom