Resolved [Xbox One] Unable To Craft Crystal Materials?

AesirOfficial

Terrarian
Hello, I have trying to craft crystal furniture (specifically Crystal Chests) and I look up on the wiki to see what I needed (Crystal blocks/Any Iron Bars (I’m using Lead) and a workbench), I got the materials and no matter what I do I cannot craft them, Earlier in my gameplay I was able to see the option in my crafting screen, but now they’re just nonexistent, I even do so forward to put Crystal in my guides “crafting guide” option, and there were suddenly no other craftables available for Crystal blocks other then crystal walls. I am very confused as to why this has happened and could use some help figureing this out!

Hello, I have trying to craft crystal furniture (specifically Crystal Chests) and I look up on the wiki to see what I needed (Crystal blocks/Any Iron Bars (I’m using Lead) and a workbench), I got the materials and no matter what I do I cannot craft them, Earlier in my gameplay I was able to see the option in my crafting screen, but now they’re just nonexistent, I even do so forward to put Crystal in my guides “crafting guide” option, and there were suddenly no other craftables available for Crystal blocks other then crystal walls. I am very confused as to why this has happened and could use some help figureing this out!
Hi there @AesirOfficial, the Crystal furniture (including Crystal chests) was introduced as part of the 1.3.5 update that Xbox One and PS4 do not have yet. What you might have seen in your crafting options was the ability to craft Crystal Blocks and Crystal Walls.

A quick tip if you're looking at the wiki... scroll down until you see the History and it will tell you when it was added. Right now console is on version 1.3.0.7
upload_2019-3-20_9-15-52.png

The 1.3.5 update will come to Xbox One and PS4 eventually. Right now they are working on getting 1.3.1 to consoles.

Since this isn't a bug, I'll move it to Console In-Game Support and mark it resolved. :)

Back
Top Bottom