Resolved [Xbox One] Yellow Wire?

Do you think that yellow wire should be in all the versions of Terraria

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazzymodus is correct. The yellow wire was added in 1.3.1 awhile after 1.3 1st came out for PC. When the Console/Mobile versions eventually get the equivalent of the 1.3.1 update, they will also have the yellow wire at that point.

Kazzymodus is correct. The yellow wire was added in 1.3.1 awhile after 1.3 1st came out for PC. When the Console/Mobile versions eventually get the equivalent of the 1.3.1 update, they will also have the yellow wire at that point.
But I play the XBox One version of Terraria and it got its 1.3.1 update equivalent, yet it doesn't have yellow wire.

But I play the XBox One version of Terraria and it got its 1.3.1 update equivalent, yet it doesn't have yellow wire.

The Xbox One version is currently equivalent to 1.3.0.8 for PC. It has not gotten that update yet. After the Mobile version gets 1.3 and the Switch version gets released, all of the versions are expected to receive that update in the future.

The Xbox One version is currently equivalent to 1.3.0.8 for PC. It has not gotten that update yet. After the Mobile version gets 1.3 and the Switch version gets released, all of the versions are expected to receive that update in the future.
I saw on the wiki that Xbox and PS4 update that made them more like PC was the last update they were going to get, so I guess that I'm not getting yellow wire ;(.

Back
Top Bottom