Resolved [Xbox Series S/X] Armory Achievement doesn't work

AmericanBenis

Terrarian
I've been trying to get this Achievement for months now and I've tried everything from making a new world and new character and bringing the armor there to making the character and world AGAIN and collecting the armor in that world and still nothing. The achievement also has a ridiculously low unlock percentage at .08% which is suspiciously low, if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it!

P.s. pic for proof I have all armors

Attachments

• 53aa7c91-5e11-4846-a129-06f95e7e6572.png
    53aa7c91-5e11-4846-a129-06f95e7e6572.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
Your missing, to my knowledge, the four luminite armors, the 8 sets of armor that can be acquired through defender medals from the old one's army, and Ashwood armor (you'll have to make a new world for that, it's a 1.4.4 addition.)

There could be even more that I can't immediately recall.

I've been trying to get this Achievement for months now and I've tried everything from making a new world and new character and bringing the armor there to making the character and world AGAIN and collecting the armor in that world and still nothing. The achievement also has a ridiculously low unlock percentage at .08% which is suspiciously low, if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it!

P.s. pic for proof I have all armors
Hi there @AmericanBenis as far as I know this achievement should still be working. The achievements on console have always been finicky though.

When the 1.3 update hit console, this information was confirmed to me by the dev team: You don’t need dev armors or Old One’s Army armors. There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game. So no new 1.3 armors (like dev or OOA armors) are needed.

Now that we are at 1.4.4, I would expect that info to remain the same… no new armors needed, nothing that was taken out of the game needed either.

Looking at your screenshot, I’m not seeing some armors that I think are needed. Please forgive me if you’ve got them shown and I’m overlooking them:
  • Titanium Headgear & Titanium Mask (I see the Titanium Helmet)
  • Beetle Helmet, Leggings, Scale Mail, Shell
  • Tiki Mask, Shirt, Pants
  • Magic Hat (different than the Wizard Hat)
  • Mystic Robe (used to be called Gypsy Robe)

Your missing, to my knowledge, the four luminite armors, the 8 sets of armor that can be acquired through defender medals from the old one's army, and Ashwood armor (you'll have to make a new world for that, it's a 1.4.4 addition.)

There could be even more that I can't immediately recall.
I'll try that, thanks! I just wish there was and updated achievement guide or a progress bar In-game or something.

Hi there @AmericanBenis as far as I know this achievement should still be working. The achievements on console have always been finicky though.

When the 1.3 update hit console, this information was confirmed to me by the dev team: You don’t need dev armors or Old One’s Army armors. There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game. So no new 1.3 armors (like dev or OOA armors) are needed.

Now that we are at 1.4.4, I would expect that info to remain the same… no new armors needed, nothing that was taken out of the game needed either.

Looking at your screenshot, I’m not seeing some armors that I think are needed. Please forgive me if you’ve got them shown and I’m overlooking them:
  • Titanium Headgear & Titanium Mask (I see the Titanium Helmet)
  • Beetle Helmet, Leggings, Scale Mail, Shell
  • Tiki Mask, Shirt, Pants
  • Magic Hat (different than the Wizard Hat)
  • Mystic Robe (used to be called Gypsy Robe)
Ah I see, I recently acquired the tiki set and beetle set so I'll grab the titanium mask and I'll be on the lookout for the magic hat and mystic robes. Thank you for the information!

Ah I see, I recently acquired the tiki set and beetle set so I'll grab the titanium mask and I'll be on the lookout for the magic hat and mystic robes. Thank you for the information!
Great! Please let me know if you get the achievement after that. It would be wonderful to have confirmation that it’s still popping like it should.

Great! Please let me know if you get the achievement after that. It would be wonderful to have confirmation that it’s still popping like it should.
I got it after making the titanium mask! I just wish there was an in game progress bar or something to check things off or even an updated achievement list would help, either way thanks for the help!

I got it after making the titanium mask! I just wish there was an in game progress bar or something to check things off or even an updated achievement list would help, either way thanks for the help!
I’m so glad to hear that! Yeah, a progress bar or a checklist would be very handy, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom