Resolved [Xbox Series S/X] Mouse and keyboard issues

Da Kat 73

Terrarian
With the release of the new update, both the mouse and keyboard have been facing issues. To start, the keyboard will become completely unresponsive after a few minutes of playing. I have not found a way around this and it is inevitable. Second, using extra mouse buttons on a mouse cauuses the player to stop momentum breifely. This makes nimble maneuverability near impossible.

I do as well. It's very upsetting, because I've died quite a few times with this bug. Though my mouse isn't failing, it's just my keyboard. I was so confused because I just got this keyboard and it worked fine until now. A fix would be highly appreciated!!

I don't think they type of keyboard matters because I have a razer turret that is wireless and I'm dealing with the exact same issue. Do we have to wait a long time for a fix?

I’m having the exact same issue, it’s a bug with recent update, keyboard make doesn’t matter I’ve tried all 3 of keyboards 1 wireless 2 wired. They just become completely un responsive to the game after a few mins the only fix is a temporary one ands that’s unplug it and plug it back in, but that only lasts a few mins, it’s very disappointing too cause it just makes the game unplayable.

I’m having the exact same issue, it’s a bug with recent update, keyboard make doesn’t matter I’ve tried all 3 of keyboards 1 wireless 2 wired. They just become completely un responsive to the game after a few mins the only fix is a temporary one ands that’s unplug it and plug it back in, but that only lasts a few mins, it’s very disappointing too cause it just makes the game unplayable.
Yeah the fact it completely makes me not wanna play terraria now is so annoying :( i cant play controller i feel disabled if i do

Yeah the fact it completely makes me not wanna play terraria now is so annoying :( i cant play controller i feel disabled if i do
Completely agree. Haven't played Terraria since because it's too frustrating. It sucks because I just started getting serious about the game after years of not playing it. So upset!!

Edit: Starting today (5/6), now my character completely freezes, but everything else around me is normal and continues moving (mobs, npcs, torches, etc). I can't move with my keyboard, mouse, OR Xbox controller. Nothing responds to anything I click or press. This is getting out of hand. 😤

Last edited:
It always stops working at the worst times like i was in a minecart, and my keyboard stopped working, and i went straight into lava

Completely agree. Haven't played Terraria since because it's too frustrating. It sucks because I just started getting serious about the game after years of not playing it. So upset!!

Edit: Starting today (5/6), now my character completely freezes, but everything else around me is normal and continues moving (mobs, npcs, torches, etc). I can't move with my keyboard, mouse, OR Xbox controller. Nothing responds to anything I click or press. This is getting out of hand. 😤
The same thing happened to me where my character wouldnt move, i restarted my xbox and that fixed the issue

With the release of the new update, both the mouse and keyboard have been facing issues. To start, the keyboard will become completely unresponsive after a few minutes of playing. I have not found a way around this and it is inevitable. Second, using extra mouse buttons on a mouse cauuses the player to stop momentum breifely. This makes nimble maneuverability near impossible.
Same here I died during empress on my master hardcore playthroufh because of this glitch. I almost quit ngl

A patch was released today that should address this issue in its entirety - marking as "Resolved".

Back
Top Bottom