PC Xemgoa the Omega

Xemgoa

Plantera
Howdy there folks, names Xemgoa/Weregaruru (Yes, spring the digimon jokes)/Omega.

There is one thing I love is automated defenses, artifacts and objects of great power, and summons.

Especially automated defenses (Even if they don't have to be all that great, placement is key), nothing like proper placement and finding ways to make them more effective while finding new pieces of hardware! Hopefully (and since I'm likely once of the few who are waiting for it in Terraria) I get to see a turret of sorts rather then having to use a dart trap that only fires in one direction.

I like playing Terraria (Engie-Mage build), Team Fortress 2 (Engineer),Minecraft (You guessed it, automated defenses. especially ones found in Feed the Beast modpacks), and any games with turrets, defensive/offensive/supportive automatons, etc. =)

Pleasure to make your acquaintances!

Last edited:
Welcome, Xem! I don't have any Digimon jokes, and Pokemon jokes just wouldn't fit.
Erm... Ah, that's one! "What's with the insubordinate icon tattoo'd to your chest?"

So classy...

Welcome, Xem! I don't have any Digimon jokes, and Pokemon jokes just wouldn't fit.
Erm... Ah, that's one! "What's with the insubordinate icon tattoo'd to your chest?"

So classy...

Indeed :p Fortunately in my Pack, both the Alpha and Omega lead =P

Xemgoa is an acronym for Omega X.

I dunno what Omega X is, but it sounds kind of cool, and Xemgoa does too.

WereGarurumon, eh? I think we can get along nicely. Welcome to TCF.

I love that digimon and his Digivolution line <3 If it is anything (including out of digimon) that is relevant to Dogs, canines and all kids, both myth and real, I like them already~

Xemgoa is an acronym for Omega X.
I dunno what Omega X is, but it sounds kind of cool, and Xemgoa does too.

Kingdom hearts and my fascination for Destruction, hence how Omega is relevant to "The End". The X came from the 13th organizations X's fascination.

Kingdom hearts and my fascination for Destruction, hence how Omega is relevant to "The End". The X came from the 13th organizations X's fascination.
Digimon's Royal Knights also have thirteen members, including Alphamon and Omegamon, which are near the same power level, and both seem to have some form of canine-features in their previous forms (Alphamon's Rookie form is Dorumon, Omegamon is half Garurumon-species). Alphamon has the X-antibody, and Omegamon has an alternate form with it as well.

Digimon's Royal Knights also have thirteen members, including Alphamon and Omegamon, which are near the same power level, and both seem to have some form of canine-features in their previous forms (Alphamon's Rookie form is Dorumon, Omegamon is half Garurumon-species). Alphamon has the X-antibody, and Omegamon has an alternate form with it as well.

... I'm listening. =D

Back
Top Bottom