Drawings & Paintings Xilos' art stuffs (I pretty much learn how to art...kind of)

How is my art?

• WOW, AMAZING

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • good

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • needs work

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Xilos the mage

Spazmatism
This will be a collection of my terraria based doodles and sketches and stuff. Any feedback or critisism will be appreciated and taken into consideration, and requests are open if you'd like. So, eh, explore I guess? I can show you the world? Yip yip? another generic catchphrase? something like that.

OLD ART, PLEASE GO DOWN TO THE NEW STUFF. THANK YOU!
one of my older pieces, trust me, I am better now.
IMG_20151206_0001.jpg

one I did a couple of days ago
IMG_20151206_0002.jpg

A picture of my latest character
IMG_20151206_0003.jpg

A picture of one of my friends older characters, didn't get especially far
IMG_20151207_0001.jpg

to make it into the official art thing you have to make a character, and give them a weapon. At least thats the trend It seems, well... here I am.
IMG_20151208_0001.jpg

IMG_20160118_0001.jpg
REQUESTS
requests can(suggested) include a reference image and if the armor set has multiple types, tell me which to use in the drawing

finished requests
IMG_20151223_0001.jpg

NEW-ish STUFF (this is me after being a little dead. I'm back though!)

New requests system: A reference image with your request, and whether you want an uncolored, or a colored sketch (and now if you want pixel art! In which you'll need to say if it should be animated or not.). I usually don't do backgrounds, but if you feel the need to ask, I will. I also don't really have a schedule for doing stuff. I kind of just end up doing it whenever I can. If you want to request for some reason, go right on ahead!

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 1.49.25 PM.png

Corrupted soul.png

My first leap into the world of pixels and blades. well, really it was more of a hop, but hey, progress is progress. so here are some basic spritey things
New Piskel.png
New Piskel (2).png
New Piskel (3).png
New Piskel (4).gif

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/non-t-doodles.61474/( if you can tell me how to make this link nicer, that be fantastic, thank you.)

Last edited:
5 arts now, WOO, and I would suggest looking at the fifth, AND YES I know he has no pupils. Thats because I can't do eyes right. whenever I do them, they just look... off
(Reffering to the old arts)

Last edited:
sure
the scanner I am using is not currently working, so it may be a while before I upload it

(Edit: I no longer use the scanner, so this problem usually won't accur.)

Last edited:
fixed the scanner, so here it is
IMG_20151223_0001.jpg
as he is a warlock, I thought a demon army would fit in.
(OLD ART WARNING!)

Last edited:
So, I may or may have not accidentally deleted my post about being dead and being slightly better at the drawing thing now. so, in case you couldn't tell, I'm back now. hurray! I think. anywho, have a wispy
Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 1.49.25 PM.png

With the wonderful wipe of all 800 and something hours of terraria data, all my characters are now gone. However, my newest one is turning out rather nice. Well, here he is.
Corrupted soul.png

Back
Top Bottom