1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Discussion in 'Released' started by Meowmaritus, Sep 28, 2014.

1. BenNJere

BenNJere Terrarian

Hello, my Terraria is a steam copy installed on an external hard drive along with the required Game Launcher, where am I supposed to install your mod if I want to install it in the same external drive??

2. Earthdwellers

Earthdwellers Terrarian

were ever your terraria copy is. AKA on the same drive

3. BenNJere

BenNJere Terrarian

IN the terraria client folder? or as long as it's in the same 'Program' folder?

4. Meowmaritus

Meowmaritus Terrarian

In the Terraria folder, where your Terraria.exe executable file is.

5. BenNJere

BenNJere Terrarian

thanks

6. Revolving Ocelot

Revolving Ocelot Terrarian

Is ded?
    D:

7. Meowmaritus

Meowmaritus Terrarian

Sorry I'm way too busy to work on it.

Here, have this in the meantime.

8. Revolving Ocelot

"Pc gaming isn't real gaming."
    Lol. Do you know what a console is? It's a pc. It's a pc with a very restrictive operating system. And you know what happens to the cheaters when they cheat? They get banned almost instantly.

Please do some research before making dumb bold comments.

9. [FR] Aymerhic

[FR] Aymerhic Official Terrarian

does the mod work for 1.3? or will work?

10. Meowmaritus

Meowmaritus Terrarian

Sorry it wont until sometime way later when I redo the whole thing ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; )

In the meantime, enjoy this dank meme :redspin:

11. Susko3

Susko3 Skeletron Prime

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
    at Terraria.Main.LoadContent() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5282
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Main.Initialize() in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Main.cs:line 5078
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
    at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args) in c:\Game Projects\XGSM\1.2.4.1\GreenCat77.XGSM\Terraria\Program.cs:line 71

I'm having this error when starring the mod
    Please help!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  12. [FR] Aymerhic

[FR] Aymerhic Official Terrarian

Its 1.2.4.1 mod not 1.3

13. Delivious

Delivious Terrarian

So I'm not completely sure what I did wrong.. but here is the error I got. PLEASE HELP SERIOUSLY

Attached Files:

14. Ren_Ambrose

Ren_Ambrose Steampunker

I have to say, after playing both the PC version of Terraria and the console version, I can confidently say I prefer the controller. Going back to mouse and keyboard is almost impossible after playing on console. I know I'm just one voice to add to the group requesting you to update the mod, but it would certainly be fantastic if you found the time to update this.

15. Alien8

Alien8 Terrarian

I just wish that controller support was properly integrated into the PC release. Surely it's not that hard to do? Make the buttons configurable and everyone who uses a controller should be happy.

16. Meowmaritus

Meowmaritus Terrarian

Scroll up.

17. Cerebrum123

Cerebrum123 Terrarian

Cenx once replied to me and said they were working on it, nothing since then. :(

18. Revolving Ocelot

Progress?
    Updates?
    I'm lonely...?
    D:

19. Meowmaritus

Meowmaritus Terrarian

I'm not working on it anymore. I really don't like how it turned out, I'm super bored of Terraria, I'm super bored of programming, and I'm busy with school.

20. Revolving Ocelot

D:
    We need you D:

Well I suppose school is super important, and if you don't enjoy Terraria, it's only natural that you don't want to work on it anymore.