XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Sorry but I don't accept donations....(also wut)
I know I and a couple of other people I'm friends with would love to see the mod updated- so there's my +1/2/3
Being able to play with a gamepad is convenient- especially for people that like to game on the TV.
XGCM is pretty much the only competent mod to ever allow people to do this.
Basically I guess I'm saying when you did the controller support, it seems like you did it the best you could- and that was really really well.

Since it's impossible to split the votes evenly at this point, it looks like you have close to 150 people using the mod. I find that rather impressive.

Also there'll be people that hasn't picked up terraria after the 1.3 update that would be interested in playing with a controller

This mod is truly amazing - I also made an account just to post here. We don't really even want more features - just an update.
Well 1.3 broke various things in the mod so I decided to rewrite some of those things. Then Terraria got like 5 more updates. Anyways, I'm just really tired of re-inserting the code into the Terraria Source every time it updates and I'm tired of trying to fix bugs and making no progress whatsoever. Also, I'm busy with school all day and am too tired to code when I get home. ALSO, I'm bored of Terraria.

Even with all that said, I'm still gonna be adding the hooks that XGSM requires into Prism slowly, just kinda off and on...
Eventually XGSM will be released as a Prism mod that will work with other Prism mods.

Has anyone tried Pinnacle or Xpadder (if any of those work with 1.3x)?

I have Pinnacle, but after trying it on a game that functions similar to Terraria I just didn't try it. They have a profile for it, so I'm guessing it will work, but it might not be very good for actually playing the game.

That's like walking into a Pizza Hut and asking "has anyone tried Papa Johns or Dominos?" :redspin:
I'd agree, if you charged money for the mod ;)

However, I just wanted to hear if people had experiences with other solutions. As far as I know, your mod was vastly superior to these. But exploring temporary solutions seems to be the only thing to do at this point.

Sorry for being off topic, I'll seek information elsewhere :)

when will the 1.3 update be made?
Well 1.3 broke various things in the mod so I decided to rewrite some of those things. Then Terraria got like 5 more updates. Anyways, I'm just really tired of re-inserting the code into the Terraria Source every time it updates and I'm tired of trying to fix bugs and making no progress whatsoever. Also, I'm busy with school all day and am too tired to code when I get home. ALSO, I'm bored of Terraria.

Even with all that said, I'm still gonna be adding the hooks that XGSM requires into Prism slowly, just kinda off and on...
Eventually XGSM will be released as a Prism mod that will work with other Prism mods.

Playing with Pinnacle Profile was utter garbage. So, help us Meowmaritus-wan. You're our only hope.

Or native gamepad support, of course.

is there a way to make our own profiles on the WIP build? because no offense Meowmaritus but i REALLY hat the default controls primarily because on console the dpad is quick access not item switching......

Sorry if you found offense
:p

Back
Top Bottom