tModLoader XnZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_ptr

Plantera
XnZ is a mod that adds a little bit of everything, and is an inspiration from the Avalon mod. I've known how to make mods for 2 years, and I'm making a comeback with XnZ.

Coder - @Pulsorr
Spriter - @LeeTG3
Spriter - The Visual Ornothologist (Not on TCF)
Spriter - Luke Essermark (Not on TCF)
Spriter -
Needed

Things to add:
Super Hardmode -
100%
Pre-Super Hardmode Boss - 30%
Genetic Armor/Tool/Weapon Set: 10%
Ryan Face NPC: 90%

All help is appreciated. If you wish to join, PM me.

Other things to get done:
Mod Banner -
0%
Download: - 0%

Downloads:
Not available yet.

Discord:
Click this to join: https://discord.gg/q5Hnw23

Thanks to all who download, and I hope you enjoy.
- @Pulsorr

Last edited:
glad to see your still modding strong my dude
Sorry, but this one died out as well. Terraria modding is very hard, and I've seen many groups simply give up. I don't know what about modding makes people give up so much. I think it's the amount of people gravitating away from Terraria to other games. Or, that's what's happening to me, anyway, and I'm positive it's happening with many other people.

Sorry, but this one died out as well. Terraria modding is very hard, and I've seen many groups simply give up. I don't know what about modding makes people give up so much. I think it's the amount of people gravitating away from Terraria to other games. Or, that's what's happening to me, anyway, and I'm positive it's happening with many other people.
Welp R.I.P

Since it's died, I'll close this thread. If you need it reopened in the future, you can Report it and request it be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom