tModLoader Yee's Weapons and Stuff

TMC

Brain of Cthulhu
I just recently began playing Terraria again after quite a bit of time. While playing, I've gotten ideas as to what items would be a nice addition to the game. This has given me the motivation to get back into modding, hence this mod.

This mod mostly acts as a way for me to add things that I think would be fun to use. As of right now there isn't much to it, but hey... it's something I guess.

4ec7a578-3d53-11e9-a7a1-93b965a5d3cd.gif

Skele-Bone: A yoyo dropped by skeletron. When used, two hands also appear and circle the main yoyo.

9a1b4d78-3d52-11e9-b038-93b965a5d3cd.gif

Skele-Metal: An upgrade to the Skele-Bone. When used it spawns four more projectiles, one for each of skeletron prime's arms. Each "arm" does something unique to it. When the player right-clicks while using the yoyo, it goes into rage mode, where the arms go away but the yoyo's reach is lengthened, speed is increased, and damage is increased by 50%.

b82ab457-3d53-11e9-a704-93b965a5d3cd.gif

Mechanical Bits: Dropped by skeletron prime. Used to craft the Skele-Metal.

giphy.gif

Skele-Bone

giphy.gif

Skele-Metal

That's about it for now. You can find the mod's latest version in the mod browser as "TM_Yee's Items".
(REMOVED FROM MOD BROWSER TO FIX BUGS)

Last edited:
Cool small mod! And Sprites are extremely good, because they fit the game (now sadly it isn't popular in mods). And welcome back to modding!

Reactions: TMC
Cool small mod! And Sprites are extremely good, because they fit the game (now sadly it isn't popular in mods). And welcome back to modding!
Thanks! I used to be torn between sprites that fit the game vs sprites that are just good, but I decided it would be best to make them fit the game.

Does somebody have version of this mod? I want to play with it, but I never had a chance.
Also, to the author: when will you fix your mod and will you do any further updates, which will add content?

Back
Top Bottom